Can't find Danse, after siding with the Railroad! HELP

Post » Mon Jun 20, 2016 12:05 am

So I have lost Danse, after a previous play through with the institute I killed Danse at the castle and couldn't move his body because it was too heavy, Luckily it was only an achievement play through, but on my current play through I sent him to Boston station because I didn't want to kill him, but I went their and he wasn't anywhere to be seen, was he killed in the blast? Or does the "Blind betrayal" mission happen without me and Danse is killed by Maxson in the Listening post. Also I'm on Xbox so can't use recall codes. Replies appreciated.
Pawel Platek

Post » Sun Jun 19, 2016 3:10 pm

Danse is Brotherhood, through-and-through. The moment you destroy the Brotherhood, he stops being a companion.

If he's not at Boston Station, he's likely still in the internal cells of the Prydwen, which is now inaccessable. Unless you have a mod that can get you in there, he's gone for all intents and purposes. And even if you could get in there, he'll likely be hostile to you.

mollypop

Post » Mon Jun 20, 2016 1:02 am

That's good to know. I did not know that.
Kim Kay

Post » Sun Jun 19, 2016 6:40 pm

The Fallout forums have moved to the new site: https://community.bethesda.net/community/fallout

Kim Bradley

Return to Othor Games