Fallout shelter similar game based in TES universe

Post » Wed Jun 29, 2016 6:11 pm

Guys, I wonder if you ever considered making a game similar to Fallout shelter, just based in the Elder scrolls universe, It would be awesome, the location could be a city or village, the same cartoon style of fallout shelter, the weapons could be bows, swords, axes, spears, staffs.

The armors, steel, daedric, ebony, nord, just to name a few.

The resources could be, fire (the equivalent of energy), food. (It would be nice if someone help With this)

Enemies: vampires, trolls, thugs, spiders, undead, dragons, bears, evil mages, thieves. (To mame a few, you could add more)

The idea of this post its to Share this idea, and give feedback

What elements, or things would you add?
Eilidh Brian

Post » Wed Jun 29, 2016 5:46 pm

I doubt the whole vault full of people would work for an elder scrolls game but if your interested they are creating a card game similar to hearthstone set in the tes universe.

Also wizards 101 has a wonderfull card combat system where each card be it monster card or buff/debuffing card comes with there own animation like say you play a dragon card 3d animated dragon will come to life and attack the opponent of your choosing across from you. The 3d animated dragon will stay active on the field untill it is destroyed. I wondered why there werent more card based games with card animations? Also I wouldnt say no to an rts game set in the tes universe.
james tait

Post » Wed Jun 29, 2016 1:06 pm

Good idea, I guess they would do something like this to partner with TESVI marketing (just like Fallout 4).
Marquis T

Post » Thu Jun 30, 2016 12:27 am

Please don't do that Bethesda. Put all your energy into making excellent, complete, AAA titles for consoles and PC. Leave the app stuff to the small fries.

carrie roche

Post » Wed Jun 29, 2016 1:07 pm

i think it made like 5 million dollars in its first two weeks, so i imagine it was worth their time.

fallout shelter is a pretty good mobli game for breaks at work or just to kill a few minutes, if bethesda wants to make a game of the same caliber with a tes skin i'd be down.

Nana Samboy

Post » Thu Jun 30, 2016 2:47 am

They'll totally make money off it haha. I'm just not a fan.

e.Double

Post » Thu Jun 30, 2016 1:44 am

They most likely have some developers just for the mobile games now, so it won't take away resources from any other game.

Jack Moves

Return to The Elder Scrolls Series Discussion