Zainab Nerevarine

Post » Wed Jun 29, 2016 11:28 am

Im at the point were the Askhan asks me to find a bride for him, he told me to go to the wise women for advise but i dont have a dialog option about that topic whit her.

The wiki says that i can buy a bride from the slave market in Tel Aruhn but when i visit the market there is a possible bride in the cage but Im not able to buy her.

Thanks for your help.

Max Van Morrison

Post » Wed Jun 29, 2016 10:18 pm

Do you have a disease or a high bounty or something that would change the greeting when you talk to the wise woman? If I remember correctly, she gives the topic of the telvanni bride when you open the dialogue window with her. Of you have something that blocks the normal greeting, like a disease or high bounty for example, it might block the topic for you. Try that first.

I can't remember off the top of my head what the topic is, but it's something along the line of special arrangements or something like that.

Try and talk about every topic if you can, because Yeah she should give you the mission to go talk to the tel ahrun slave master who then gives you a mission to get exquisite clothes and telvanni bug musk.

If that doesn't work, you can always console command the next stage of the quest.
sunny lovett

Return to III - Morrowind