Help~! My game frreezes at a specific time :(

Post » Wed Jun 29, 2016 12:40 pm

So, everyhting was playing great, until I tried to rest for 24 hours. It got to 4 hours and then.. BOOM, froze up completely. I tried 1 hour incriments, same problem on the end of the 4th hour, froze up...I even tried standing around fr 4 hours, right at the end of the 4 ingame hour mark, it froze up.....

What would cause this, and how might I fix it? Is it a script gone awry that needs nuking from my savegame? Or am I just screwed?

Edit: Tried using Mrye Mash's cleaner and that did not fix the problem. Also been trying to use Enchanted Editor to delete records with no success either.

Edit 2: Tried deleting all cell data, containers, stolen items, scripts(minus base vanilla scripts) and still no luck...

[Bounty][Ben]

Post » Wed Jun 29, 2016 5:09 pm

Definitely sounds like some script is finding a problem and crashing, like an enchanted item that gradually recharges, or some NPC script that has them do something at a given time. Beyond that, no clue without knowing what mods you have running, or what mods have been installed and removed (breaking something else in the process).

nath

Return to III - Morrowind