Hello, am not a vampire but am an alchemist

Post » Thu Jul 07, 2016 9:20 am

Hello,

today marks an achievement in my quest to learn oblivion. Previous attempts went: you are a vampire, you are a vampire, you are a vampire and oh, you are a vampire.

Having finally managed to cure being a vampire (yes 'you are a vampire happened AGAIN, who invented this game) I have acquired my fourth Masters Alchemy tool.

Cool as, and still not a vampire. My favorite alchemy recipes are:

- Fortify Health , ladys smock and somnalius frond

- invisibility , leek or stinkhorn plus motherwort sprig or wormwood

- chameleon , St Johns Wort and Columbine root

- Water walking , tiger lily and graqes

- feather , flax and/or ladys smock

- fortify magicka , ginseng and columbine root

- fortify health , ladys smock or somnalius frond and boar meat

- restore magicka , flax seeds and columbine root

Hope this helps, perhaps I should try and follow the prompts now (other than you are a vampire)...

Vickytoria Vasquez

Post » Thu Jul 07, 2016 6:22 pm

I've actually never been turned into a vampire. I think in all the times I've played Morrowind, Oblivion, and Skyrim I've only even caught the disease once before curing it before transformation. Maybe it's because I'm a mage and just blast everything before it gets to me. I guess I just don't get hit enough to be turned or something. Alchemy, on the other hand, is something I'm very familiar with. It's lots of fun.

Matthew Aaron Evans

Post » Thu Jul 07, 2016 7:23 am

I did once. It got to be to much of a pain to get cured so I went back about 20 hours to an earlier save.
Ana Torrecilla Cabeza

Post » Thu Jul 07, 2016 8:03 am

I liked being a vampire in Morrowind but I find the vampires in Oblivion just not to my liking.
Francesca

Post » Thu Jul 07, 2016 6:31 am

I think I've probably contracted Vampirism about ten times in 14 years. It happens so rarely in my games that when it does, I panic. My characters carry Cure Disease potions or scrolls for this, though they have rarely needed them. :shrug:

cutiecute

Post » Thu Jul 07, 2016 5:00 pm

Playing on PS3 becoming a vampire was my biggest fear (until I learnt about the a-bomb). Would check often during any encounters with vampires in case I had accidently missed the notification on screen.

LijLuva

Post » Thu Jul 07, 2016 3:30 pm

Oh i remember getting vampirism in oblivion...good times :).......NOT!!!! holy [censored] was getting rid of it a hassle ever since then I panic like spongebob when he thinks he's being stalkes by the open window maniac every time it say I have contracted vampirism just looking for cure disease potions.
Craig Martin

Post » Thu Jul 07, 2016 5:01 pm

Welcome Russell! I just cast Cure Disease on Self after every encounter with vampires and I've never had to worry about becoming one. Nice potions. Once you level up some you'll be able to make some really strong potions with many effects. Good luck!

jeremey wisor

Return to Othor Games