Oblivion:A Character Is Not In My Game

Post » Sun Jul 24, 2016 9:30 am

So I went to the Bravil Mages Hall to find a character named Ita Rienus, who looks a lot like Aryarie to me. Anyways I looked at her Wiki to see where she'd be at what time, however, SHE ISN'T APPEARING! I waited until 2 PM and went to the basemant, she wasn't there, waited til 3 and she's still not there. I waited til 11 and then 1 but she was nowhere to be seen upstairs.

I tried the next day yet she is nowhere to be found, either she wandered off and got killed, became stuck somewhere, or she just is not in my version of the game. Speaking honestly, I do not "ever" recall seeing this character, once. That's probably due to me not seeing the basemant door before (blind, I know), but a full 24 hours and 2 days and she's still not here?

http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Oblivion:Ita_Rienus

Her Wiki doesn't state that she leaves the city, so...what gives? Is she just glitched out of the game or did a patch remove her and that Wiki failed to be updated? If I return later after enough in-game time has passed she might randomly show up, but I wanted to go ahead and post this in the event she's still out here.

Solène We

Post » Sun Jul 24, 2016 3:43 am

I examined her AI in the Construction Set. She is given three Wander packages. One of them, "BravilWanderNorth20x4" takes her out of the city to cell 16,-8. This cell covers the wood bridge that crosses the river to the north gate up to the Bay Roan Stables. So it may be possible that she met an untimely end while she was out for a stroll.

jess hughes

Post » Sun Jul 24, 2016 9:54 am

Unless you have open cities, or you lure enemies into the city worldspace, she's never going to be attacked by monsters.

Ita has a chance to cast Detect Life on herself between 8 AM and 6 PM. She'll stay wherever she was when she began for the duration of this AI package, so she could be anywhere in the guild hall. Perhaps you should try looking with Detect Life yourself.
Phillip Brunyee

Post » Sun Jul 24, 2016 6:44 am

I'm a vampire character so yes I have used that spell and went everywhere in the hall.

Then why doesn't her Wiki say anything about that? Ugh..btw it is possible for NPCs to get attacked by the guards and thus get killed. Why that happens Idk, but if it's a quest related character God help you if the rare chance of getting killed by guards happens.

EDIT: While walking to my Imperial Home with detect life active I----saw a NPC stuck under the stairs..am not kidding. Wouldn't had seen him if not for the spell.

Project

Return to IV - Oblivion