No Mans Sky

Post » Wed Aug 10, 2016 11:25 pm

So the game released yesterday. What is everyone's thoughts on the game?

I was extremely skeptical at first look due to the fact that there was a massive amount of hype surrounding the game and for me personally I feel my skepticism was correct. I personally have not played the game but based upon game play videos and streams, it looks quite boring and grindy. I've seen people defend against these types of opinions saying "WOW! Go back and play CoD, you obviously don't understand the goal of this game"... but the thing is, I do. The game is about exploration but No Mans Sky's exploration seems to be boring and repetitive. Sure you don't come across the same planet twice, but why does it matter if theirs only like 3 or 4 gameplay mechanics involved with these planet that all act the same (Cold, hot, toxic, etc.) and the fact that they all look similar after a while. And I understand the game isn't supposed to have a story, and that you're supposed to make your own but it just seems somewhat lazy.

How do you guys feel?

M!KkI

Post » Thu Aug 11, 2016 9:34 am

Haven't seen it yet, but I felt that the overall opinion of it would run the gamut/gradient of "repetitive."

That said, Minecraft can be a bit repetitive, but I still enjoy it.

I'll have to hear from some more people, watch some videos, before I check it out.
roxxii lenaghan

Return to Othor Games