[Relz] Time Enough At Last - A Main Quest Enhancement Mod

Post » Thu Aug 25, 2016 2:22 pm

Time Enough At Last

A Main Quest Enhancement Mod

...because when the end of the world comes you need some time to read

Quite simply it adds breaks to the main quest line.

• Don't feel rushed from one quest to the next.

• Have time to help other people.

• Give Martin time to read.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Time Enough At Last adds several breaks in the main quest line so that you can do other things instead of just rushing from one quest into the next. The nature of the changes mean spoilers are unavoidable in the details so I have put the detailed changes into a separate section at the bottom of the readme. Broadly speaking however, it adds 7 breaks during the quest line. These can be individually set to any length you desire. By default the breaks are all set to 7 days from the end of one questpoint to the beginning of the next. This will make the main quest take about 2 months in-game, depending on how much your character attends to it, but this can be adjusted to your taste.

Additionally, random oblivion gate handling (number and chance to open) is set by a separate section in the ini file. Note that the changes are only handled at discrete points in the questline.

Time Enough At Last is recommended for new characters, or at least ones who haven’t completed the Finding The Heir quest. Use at your own risk if your character is further along in the main quest. It is recommended to make a save before installing so you can revert if needed.

Download http://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/47159/?
KRistina Karlsson

Post » Thu Aug 25, 2016 2:22 am

Awesome.

I always had to think of "excuses" (in bethesda's games in general) to do other stuff before completing the main quest.

Never expected anybody would actually make a mod like this. It will be much more immersive.

naana

Post » Thu Aug 25, 2016 7:21 am

This sounds fantastic. I have just begun a character who will do the main quest, so I will certainly give this a try.

I have a question. I'm currently using a mod called "BFGs Open All the Gates," which adds an .ini that allows the player to configure how many gates will be open during the crisis. I'm guessing I can use your mod to do this instead. Is that correct?

Jason Rice

Post » Thu Aug 25, 2016 3:43 pm

Yes you can.

Pawel Platek

Post » Thu Aug 25, 2016 2:34 pm

Well, darn you and your simple but awesome mod that I never knew I needed ;)

- Martin

Melly Angelic

Post » Thu Aug 25, 2016 11:45 am

OMG Dreamed1 you did it again.

Finally, no remorse about not saving the world fast enough! Just what is needed for all of us!

Thank you, I always wanted something like this. Consider adding a link to your mods in your signature or something, more people should check out those great mods. Like Guild Advancement for example http://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/42870/?

Sabrina garzotto

Return to IV - Oblivion