OSR Settings problem

Post » Thu Sep 01, 2016 10:59 am

Are those all the ones that used to be in OBGE_Effects_v31rc3-BAIN.7z\Shaders\? Great!

Wonder which ones can't be ported?

Screen shots or short flv sweep shots of each would be most welcome. :)

Emily abigail Villarreal

Post » Thu Sep 01, 2016 11:52 am

No, these are all from ReShade/SweetFX. They may overlap with effects from the old OBGE, but I don't know. I can always port the old OBGE effects...

Maddy Paul

Post » Thu Sep 01, 2016 12:08 pm

Reshade used some OBGE effects ported over. It is stated in the effect framework forum

Captian Caveman

Post » Thu Sep 01, 2016 8:01 pm

Cool. I did not know that. I'll be sure to port any of the interesting OBGEv3 effects too. There are some good ones supplied with that mod.

And on the permission subject: I was told that the other main coder of the effects usually doesn't mind uploading his shaders elsewhere, so that's a positive. But I'd prefer to hear it directly from him instead of an assumption from someone else.

Angela

Post » Fri Sep 02, 2016 1:00 am

Hi Malonn.

Well you guys certainly seem to know what you are doing. I have pretty much decided to go with bevilex suggestions and leave OSR on default settings. Surely can't get into too much trouble that way.

I am a little bit lost with your talk of shaders/reshade etc. I would probably need a step by step type guide with something like that.

bevilex, I do intend to use a lot of mods. Maybe not as many as you, but I've got a list of around 200. I want to get it as beautiful as my system will allow and was looking to have all those mods you mentioned so If ENBoost allows extra RAM to be used then surely it would be a very useful tool to have.

Look I hope you don't mind, but I think it may be beneficial to start another thread as we seem to have done OSR to death. I was going to do that at some stage anyway. I am using TESCOSI as a guide to reinstall my version of "The Ultimate Modded Oblivion".

I was hoping to start a thread similar to that which nicktheduke ran. In his case though he installed a monster amount of mods, then got advice on overcoming the difficulties he came across with crashes, floating this's and thats etc My approach would be to get advice as I go with which mods to use. Since Tomlong presented her wonderful guide, a lot of "must have" type mods have been released. I will need advice on those and which ones would best suit my computer and personal aims.

Does this sound OK?

Graham

Sammygirl

Previous

Return to IV - Oblivion