[RELz] Expansion Resource Fixes

Post » Wed Sep 14, 2016 11:13 am

Here are two simple patch/bugfix mods for Tribunal and Bloodmoon, both pluginless replacers. I've had these around for a while and thought they'd be appropriate for my first releases. The first, Expansion Resource Conflicts, fixes some texture conflicts that are caused by matching file names in the bsas. The second, Expansion Summon Icons, replaces the new creature summon icons with ones that better match the originals from Morrowind. Preview images are available, and full details are in the readmes. (The Nexus doesn't like my .txt files for some reason, but they're in the archives.)

Download them from Morrowind Nexus.

Resource Conflicts: http://www.nexusmods.com/morrowind/mods/44532/?

Summon Icons: http://www.nexusmods.com/morrowind/mods/44533/?

M!KkI

Post » Wed Sep 14, 2016 1:02 pm

nicely done.

I wasn't even aware of somes of the problems you solved.

thank you

Alkira rose Nankivell

Post » Wed Sep 14, 2016 6:01 pm

i want some advice pleased tell me something

1. I try to edit npc health and creature in tes3cs to suit my sadistic taste i edit hlaalu guard health to 1800 but once when i set his lv to 60 the hit auto calculate his hp change to 454 and for creature i don't found any calculate option i just edit rat to 200. Some one said that creature and npc scaling with my level. If so do my hlaalu form hp 800 will revert back to 454 and my rat form hp 200 to 20 once i level up? if yes how to remove scaling level i just want them to be op forever in every aspect.

2. When i edit rat to 200 and go poke it with my save he die in 1 hit but when i copy and paste new multiple rat or create new save game in same location they will have 200 hp. How to make my new edit rat work with current save? Do i really have to copy paste new rat and delete all old rat cell by cell in order to make my current save work with new rat is there an easy way to set all of them in one go and also work with my current save.

Kira! :)))

Return to III - Morrowind