Looking for mod - Rain fix for market district overhangs

Post » Fri Oct 14, 2016 12:50 am

I had one, previously; unfortunately, I don't remember the name. Anyway, you know how, if it's raining and you're under some sort of overhang, like in the Imperial City Market District, the rain just falls through the overhangs? The mod fixed that.

If anyone knows which mod that is, or of a mod that does the same, please post a link. :)

Jose ordaz

Post » Thu Oct 13, 2016 8:45 pm

There was a mod by Reneer that did that (http://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/29508/?), but I believe that it was more of a proof of concept at the time. Sadly, it seems Reneer's mods are all set to hidden on the Nexus, so I can't look at the description to check it, and I don't have that one downloaded on my backup drive :(

Other than that, http://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/45749/? does something like that now, but it's very recent, so don't think it could be the mod you're referring to.

ruCkii

Post » Thu Oct 13, 2016 6:28 pm

Ok, thanks anyway. Might have been that; the name sounds familiar.

Heh. This is a new install of Oblivion. Fairly recently, I upgraded from Windows 10 to Linux Mint, and have been installing and trying various stuff. Oblivion Reloaded is one of the mods I'm using. Unfortunately, if it contains that fix, it's in an older version. Either that, or there's been a new patch in the last 2-3 days that isn't on the Nexus yet. ;)

Kelly Tomlinson

Post » Fri Oct 14, 2016 1:43 am

Yeah, it could be that was on one of the older versions and it was removed. I seem to remember some people having issues with that feature, but I'm not sure... I never payed much attention to it to be sure if it was working or not.

I'm still using v3.1.2 of Oblivion Reloaded, because my install is stable and I'm very hesitant to touch it :P

Naomi Lastname

Return to IV - Oblivion