Better Bodies with Westly's Head Pack Pluginless

Post » Thu Oct 13, 2016 6:26 pm

Hello,

I use Better Bodies and Westly's Head Pack Pluginless and sometimes I see a clear age difference between the body and the head of characters: young body and old face.

For instance with the first NPC everyone sees : https://postimg.org/image/g0glkc16t/

Does anyone found a way to make them fit better together?

Thank you.

Chris Jones

Post » Thu Oct 13, 2016 11:50 pm

The problem is that the body has only one texture for all NPCs. So the only possible solutions are to either alter the faces you do not like with the body, or alter the body texture, but then you might find the body too old for some other faces.

Michelle Chau

Post » Fri Oct 14, 2016 5:33 am

I think there is no easy way to make old looking heads fit other than generally using a not-so-young looking body texture for everyone.

You can't change the body pluginless, because you would need different body meshes for old and young.

And IIRC you can't do it from a .esp/.esm without assigning the NPC a new race to use a different body part, so it's going to conflict with race-related things (e.g. dialog filters), it is mostly viable for new unique/not standard npcs

josh evans

Post » Fri Oct 14, 2016 1:40 am

Ok I get the difficulty, I guess I'll have to live with it, it's no big problem, thank you guys.

Flash

Return to III - Morrowind