Disadvantages Of Xbox Morrowind

Post » Sat Oct 29, 2016 7:57 am

So i baught morrowind about 6 months back and at first i was super hyped because i played the living h3ll out of skyrim and oblivion an even fallout 3 and NV so i was excited about getting morrowind, i had heard glorius Tales and sonets about the wonders of Vvardenfell, i baught the original xbox version to be used backwards compatable with my 360 and i was gonna get the GOTY version because its suposed to be abit better but the £60 price tage quikly diswaded me of that so instead i got the standerd eddition and all was dandy but i pretty much left it alone an never played it much because i felt like the combat/graphics/walk speed/ alot of things were abit dated :(

but after being thourally dissapointed with fallout 4 i decided to give it a go, and by god its awesome it made me realise how (Brace yourself) substandered skyrim and oblivion is, in RPG terms atleast, so i have enjoyed it immensly even though there are a few beforementioned anoyyances.

but never the less its now my favourate RPG off all time. By the way im 17 an on behalf of my generation let me appolagise for our simple hack and slash ways when it comes to RPGS.

So if your thinking of getting it for xbox then go ahead its awesome just be prepared to forgive its creases and old man wrinkles, because it has a few!

P.S please forgive my spelling, english is my first language but im stupid :)

PP.SS Hlallu svcks Dagoth urs Nutts :)

laila hassan

Post » Sat Oct 29, 2016 11:15 am

There is one thing the regular Morrowind has that the GOTY doesn't. Just some more detail on the dirt grass, and a few parts of the mountains and armor and weapons. It has like a few more textures on the ground on the GOTY some areas look like they took of some textures. I have both and i have played both for hundreds of hours and that's one of the things the original Morrowind has. Obviously it lacks the DLC and a few options in the start menu like the difficulty slider. On the GOTY it includes a difficulty slider. Also the original Morrowind you can't see the enemies health meter. On the GOTY you can.

Madeleine Rose Walsh

Post » Sat Oct 29, 2016 1:05 am

True but i never cared to much for DLC and as far as the difficulty slider go's i have played the game long enough now that i find it to be just the right difficulty and challenge.

and not having the health bar kinda makes things a bit more intresting, if both goty and standerd were the same with those features, you know Someone would Make a Mod that removes those features anyway :)

Lisa Robb

Return to III - Morrowind