Stuck in Suran Underworld Mod

Post » Sun Nov 13, 2016 5:37 pm

Hi everyone. I've been replaying Morrowind for awhile, and found a mod that I absolutely love. It's Suran Underworld, and I found it on Morrowind Nexus, and after becoming addicted to it, I've gotten stuck and would love to have some help. I'm in the Sotha Sil's Workshop part, and am not sure how to get through either room. In the first room, there is a forcefield, as well as a few fabricants, and there are two levers up high on either wall, but I can't seem to get to them without falling down. I did try to go into the next room without "solving" the first one, but it's tricky---you have to choose numbers on several different control panels, and as you choose a number, you appear on a different platform. Then a fabricant appears for you to kill and after that, it's basically trying to find the right number for each panel. Unfortunately, there's no way to tell what the right numbers are, and so I'm stuck.

I am so happy to have found this mod, and I want to keep on going with it, but am not sure what to do next, so if anyone out there has played this and knows how to get beyond this point, I would be so grateful for your help!

btw---just to let you know, I did message and email the original mod's author Matthew as well as a modder who has updated it (Wallibee), and have not heard from them, plus I did find a page with faqs, but the only info about this particular quest mentions console codes to get past a golem and then retrieve a dagger. (Shard) but I haven't seen a golem in this quest, and trying the codes didn't do anything for me.

Thanks so much for your help in advance,

Tracy :)

Mel E

Post » Sun Nov 13, 2016 9:55 pm

Hope this is of use as it's a rehosting of Matthews help page at Thelys : http://www.mwmythicmods.com/Archives/Mods/TheLys%20Forums%20-%20Suran%20Underworld%202_FAQ_1.htm

Judy Lynch

Post » Mon Nov 14, 2016 6:22 am

Thanks StillCrazyGreggy. Unfortunately this is the one that I've tried before and it didn't work. But I appreciate your trying to help!! btw---I just realized that the guy who made this mod was posting about 12 years ago, and so that might explain why I havent heard from him! lol

I may just have to accept that I can't finish this mod, but at least I've had a good time with it up until now.

Thanks again,

Tracy :)

Code Affinity

Return to III - Morrowind