bg2408's mod

Post » Wed Nov 16, 2016 2:40 am

Does anyone know if using the following (optional) esps that were made for the single mod L.a.m.e

with integration:integrated (the merged version of l.a.m.e + rbp) is possible??

bgmagicevaddenvar.esp

bg magic spell tomes for wrye bash.esp

l.a.m.e module for fcom (if I'm using fcom, obviously)

Schel[Anne]FTL

Post » Wed Nov 16, 2016 2:12 am

I have them working, but only because I have both LAME and Integration running. This has annoying side-effects that I have been meaning to find a fix for for ages - namely that all the spell merchants have doppelgangers (though only one of them sells spells) - but it doesn't break the game. Really must put my mind to it...

CORY

Post » Wed Nov 16, 2016 3:23 am

I read around that you are planning to release a few special dungeons. give these the priority. Then the dynamic map, then this :P

So you are telling me that only changing the master of these bonus .esps, won't make it work?

Jonathan Braz

Post » Wed Nov 16, 2016 8:37 am

I got rumours, hey! Anyway, thanks, but look, all I have is a few small unfinished dungeons, and a whole lot of other vapourware basically. OK, I'll see what I can do...

But hmmm. I've just taken a quick look at the FormIDs in a couple of these LAME files and a lot seem to match - so, OK, it might, maybe, be possible that the masters could be reassigned for some of them. Maybe. Not touching it any more now, but will go over it in detail tomorrow, be nice if that mess could be cleaned up.

EDIT: ...And (gawd it's hard to search this forum), from this very place two years ago:

http://www.gamesas.com/topic/1410023-relz-integration-the-stranded-light-a-true-rpg-quest-mod-experience/page-3

That thread was bg's last visit here, by the way. Hope they're OK.

Hot

Post » Tue Nov 15, 2016 11:53 pm

Hey I was about to say something just like that! I think that quote was me. lol

I tested out the Integrated version before it was released and tried changing the masters to get the plugins to work. They worked fine for the most part, just not the those "ADDition" ones and the optional clothing add on for the regular Integration.
DAVId Bryant

Return to IV - Oblivion