Games you got the best Value for money from?

Post » Mon Dec 05, 2016 7:39 pm

Just wondering which games you bought and have played the most hours on? Games you find you always go back to or will still put in months down the line and spend amounts of time on.

For me, my top five would be:

1. COD. Not so much on the story mode, but with online multiplayer. I would spend many a quick tens mins here and there or hours on a weekend morning playing TDM. In the end I would just buy the pre-order that includes all dlc as I know I'd be getting my monies worth. I have stopped on the last releases as I don't like the jumping around. If and when they go back to old school "shoot and take cover", I will be back. At the moment, I am going back to Ghosts as everything since has not impressed me. The new Battlefield has caught my eye. May have to jump ship and give it a chance.

2. TES games always captivate me for hours. The save system is great as you can play for 5 mins or 5 hours. I find myself spending hours just trading, exploring, training just to get my character right. As there races are so diverse, I also find myself playing multiple characters of different race and class and I equip each accordingly to suit.

3. Tropico. Just pick a map and every game is different. Setting out little designer rules in my mind how best to arrange my town and plantations. Thete is nothing better than chilling out in bed playing Tropico on a weekend whilst nursing a hangover from the previous night

4. Fallout 4. Two words - 'settlement building'. Apart from it being a great game, I have spent as much time designing and building unique ideas.

5. GTA V. Online and offline. Great even if you just want to waste a bit of time having a race or let of a bit of steam in a shoot out
Sammi Jones

Return to Othor Games