Is Tamriel Rebuilt worthwhile at this point?

Post » Wed Dec 07, 2016 3:53 pm

I've recently returned to Morrowind with the intention of exploring mods this time.

Though I've only recently begun using mods, I've looked at different mods for a very long time.

I know Tamriel Rebuilt has been going on for years, when I last played the entire mainland wasn't even complete yet, now it is.

But I'm wondering Tamriel Built is really everything it's trying to be, does it create a large expansion of equal or at least close quality to the rest of the game? Or is it really just a very boring large landmass with very little content?

Tldr; is it good?

Mariaa EM.

Post » Wed Dec 07, 2016 1:35 pm

I'd like to know, too.

Last I played was Telvanni Map 1 and 2 almost ten years ago. Looked cool, but there was no quests or other content.

I plan my next character to explore mainland Morrowind even if it's just sight seeing, though.

Madeleine Rose Walsh

Post » Wed Dec 07, 2016 7:06 pm

According to the FAQ, the current release consists of the TR_Mainland, which is roughly the eastern third of the mainland, north-east of Almalexia/Mournhold. This part is "fully interiorised, NPC'd, and quest-filled", whereas the TR_Preview has the rest of the mainland "in various states of completion". Which I believe means it is mostly devoid of actual playable content. But much of it is already very pretty to look at.

Robert Garcia

Post » Wed Dec 07, 2016 8:04 pm

The current TR is indeed worth playing and there are so much stuff added since my first gameplay in TR 1.2.

Highly recommended and to some people it's even a must have mod at least if a player wants to have a landmass mod then it's TR.

Rebecca Clare Smith

Return to III - Morrowind