Survey on modding, looking for modders Morrowind

Post » Sat Dec 24, 2016 5:13 pm

Hi Morrowind modders,

I am a master student with the University of Groningen currently writing my thesis on PC modding. My goal is to investigate the effects of modding tools in mod making. In order to collect the necessary data, I have designed a survey that is being distributed among a variety of modders who were active for games that were released with a set of official modding tools. Morrowind thus qualifies I believe.

Who am I looking for?

I'm looking for anyone who has used the official mod tools to create a mod. The actual game and content of the mod is not important.

Filling out the survey will take approximately 5 to 10 minutes of your time, depending on your answers. As a token of my gratitude I will randomly award a number of steam credit gift certificates among the respondents.

If you have any questions regarding the survey, please feel free message me.

I would really appreciate your help!

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfj5LEcbtxmSXqt66JzG_DZDzbb7zPDwUArIVwQgf0Cz02DyA/viewform

Delete the extra spaces to make the link work

(survey was created with google forms).

PS The exact same survey was also placed on the Oblivion and Morrowind forums. I apologize if this comes across as a bit 'spammy', but I figured this would be the best way to generate response from the entire Elder Scrolls modding community. You will be able to indicate whether you modded for more than one game (TES or otherwise).
Paul Rice

Post » Sat Dec 24, 2016 12:48 pm

I responded to your survey. Good luck with your thesis!

JR Cash

Post » Sun Dec 25, 2016 2:00 am

Just responded. I wish you luck on your thesis, don't screw it up. Also you can't post links cause you have to have atleast 10 posts across the forums in order to post links, this is to prevent spambots.

Laura Richards

Post » Sat Dec 24, 2016 2:57 pm

Thanks, I'll see if I can rack up some more posts and fix the links myself. Appreciate the input!

Talitha Kukk

Post » Sat Dec 24, 2016 9:54 pm

Updated the OP with a working link. Once again thank you to anyone who has already participated! I would like to ask your help in distributing the survey to your fellow modders.

Alexandra Ryan

Return to III - Morrowind