GDR-Rebirth 3.9 patch

Post » Sat Dec 24, 2016 11:09 am

http://www.nexusmods.com/morrowind/mods/44660/?tab=1&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Fmorrowind%2Fajax%2Fmoddescription%2F%3Fid%3D44660%26preview%3D&pUp=1

Intended to be used with Darknut's Greater Dwemer Ruins 1.1 and Morrowind Rebirth 3.9.

This is essentially an update of MurderousPurpose's patch. Huge thanks to him for setting things up and making it easy for me. However his version had a few problems with missing doors and awkward placement. The missing doors were most likely to do with his mod being made for a previous version of Rebirth.

I was basically completely new to construction set, so there might be some stuff that I was ignorant of, but to the best of my knowledge this should work properly. I went around in game a few times, and everything seemed ok but do let me know if you encounter issues.

To install you need the resources from Darknut's original mod but you need to use the included .esp and .esm file instead of the original. If you use Sotha Sill expanded or another mod that depends on one of these, you can use wyre mash to update the master list.

Most drastic change I made was to delete the entrance to Dagoth Ur Outer facilities (which is blocked off and inaccessible in Darknut's mod anyway), and submerge the tower far more into red mountain, so it doesn't protrude quite so much (it didn't look good at all before), and I made Morrowind Rebirth's entrance to DU lead to Dagoth Ur Upper entrance instead. I also went ahead blocked off the door on the interior of Outer facilities, so there's no confusion with a door that doesn't lead to anywhere. I also re-enabled the 6th house spawns on the outside of the ruin, which were disabled in the previous patch.

We all owe Darknut abd Trancemaster a huge thanks for making their awesome mods! Just wanted this release is basically all Darknut's work, the patch just moves things around to make them compatible.

Emzy Baby!

Return to III - Morrowind