RAEVWD

Post » Sun Dec 25, 2016 2:46 am

I'm concerned if adding it to my compilation will put my config on his knees. I read about the meshes not being extremely high quality. IS anyone going to touch them anytime soon?

Emily Shackleton

Post » Sat Dec 24, 2016 6:50 pm

There's unlikely to be further work done on RAEVWD since everything that needed to have LOD models done has had them done and they've been stable for years.

What compilation are you referring to?

Chloe :)

Post » Sat Dec 24, 2016 10:06 pm

Please arthmoor read this topic: http://www.gamesas.com/topic/1613774-vwdlod-help/#entry25283472 when i talked about compilation i was referring to my mod list - dont worry about it i m not going to use your mod against your wishes and i respect you too much to do something like that
Ross

Post » Sun Dec 25, 2016 1:09 am

Yeah, all those people in the other thread are interested in is ragging on the month of work I spent on the mod and praising a mod thief who subsequently stole it and claimed it as her own and then made me to look the fool for protesting that. I have no interest in wasting my time again if that's the kind of "appreciation" that's going to be shown for being the only person in 10 years to bother even trying.

Add Me

Post » Sat Dec 24, 2016 7:19 pm

Never ragging on you or your work. Oblivion came with a poorly optimized engine and broken assets, which you know as well as anybody, and we're pushing it to run on hardware the game even doesn't know how to use and loading it up with gigs of mods on top of that. You've spoiled us, is all -- made us love having great-looking LOD. We must be grateful, if we are putting forth this much effort to try to make it work better in the conditions we have. And, as is modder nature, if we think we can put work into a thing and get improvement out, we are prone to do it.

I think that situation has become pretty clear now, and we all agree on this:

:hugs:

Karine laverre

Return to IV - Oblivion