Xbox One game saves disappear

Post » Sun Jan 08, 2017 2:54 pm

I had all local game saves just disappear off my Xbox one. My Xbox isn't always online but I was able to recover my skyrim saves of the cloud - and thats a good thing. Recovery of other saves is yet to be tried. Wondering if anyone knows what's going on with the saves disappearing so I might know what to expect, how to avoid it.

Google and Xbox support pages were of no help. Only found instructions about getting the console to sync.
Stay-C

Post » Mon Jan 09, 2017 12:53 am

Have you tried turning off your Xbox, and then turning it back on again?

Are you signed into your normal account?

What does your account look like when you sign into the Xbox website?

Marta Wolko

Post » Sun Jan 08, 2017 11:46 pm

Its been restarted a few times since they disappeared. In fact, one of the restarts was to get the console to sync the skyrim saves off the cloud. A moderator over on bethesda.net gave me instructions. :). Definatey the right account. All saves on all games lost at the same time. Something to do with the console not a game.

I'm not familiar with the Xbox website you're talking about, though.
Georgia Fullalove

Post » Sun Jan 08, 2017 2:09 pm

Xbox.com

All your account details will be there. It should let you browse your save files.

saharen beauty

Post » Mon Jan 09, 2017 3:55 am

:) Benn there a thousand times a never noticed you could log into it. Let me see what I find.
Sista Sila

Post » Sun Jan 08, 2017 8:02 pm

Thank you, Pluto, but I better not do that. The log in for it is the live.com email address I created with the Xbox. There is no phone associated with the account and I've never logged into it after creating it. I don't want some "to insure your security..." Message to pop up and suddenly my xbox is a paper weight. Might be a stretch, but I'll choose caution and leave well enough alone.

That's funny, but its the first thing I thought of when I saw the live log in. "What the hell happens to my Xbox if they freeze up my live account?" :)
Emma Louise Adams

Return to Othor Games