Durnehviir dragon Dawnguard playing dragonless NEED HELP!

Post » Sun Jan 15, 2017 8:18 pm

Durnehviir the dragon in Dawnguard. Guys, I'm playing my game "dragonless". I have NOT met at the western watchtower near whiterun to kill my very first dragon. I am trying to put that off for as long as I can. HOWEVER, I just learned today, that there is a point in the Dawnguard questline (by the way, I am sided with the vampires), where you encounter Durnehviir. My questions are as follows: What should I do? Meet at the western watchtower, slay my first dragon, thus, introducing dragons into my game permanently FIRST before encountering Durnehviir? Is this mandatory? OR, is it perfectly "OK" to continue, encounter Durnehviir and defeat him, etc. And not worry about any problems? How will this all work, concerning absorbing his soul, learning the shout, etc., having never killed my first dragon yet? How is this supposed to be done properly? I don't want to miss out on anything. Thank you ALL in advance for holding my hand through this. I am a careful gamer.
Miss K

Post » Sun Jan 15, 2017 9:20 pm

Spoiler
You can't actually kill Durnehviir.

You will get the words just like from any word-wall in the game but you still need dragon souls to unlock them.

Heather beauchamp

Return to V - Skyrim