Making Sense Of The Info Regarding TES 6

Post » Fri Jan 20, 2017 2:44 am

Since people say BGS tell us they're not currently working on a game even if they're asked very shortly before announcing it, how do we connect the dots here based on the information they've provided us thus far?

Here is my wild speculation: TES is a great franchise that can't just not have a release for 10+ years, right? Well... what if the "next 2 big games" are actually gonna be released After TES 6?

Hear me out; Todd said "You'll probably hear about these games before TES 6 and it'll make sense why in the future." Well, what if the way it ends up making sense is we get TES 6 in 2017-2019 before any BGS game? or at least 1 game releasing before. I just thought this idea was worth sharing because with a franchise such as Elder Scrolls, it's curious to think of why they would be doing two major games that usually take 4 years to develop before moving to TES 6. Maybe this is their strategy with PR this time around; talk about two games that will come in the future, creating the illusion we need to expect them before the game that is actually being made which we want.

Having said all that, it IS a wild speculation that DOES make sense, altho it could be wrong, and since BGS, gamesas, and Zenimax are all together and there's ESO and ES:Legends, there might actually really just be 2 major games releasing before TES 6. The thing with that, then, is that if each one takes 4 years to make, that's year 2015 or 2016(after FO4 DLC done) +8 years which would be year 2023 when work on TES6 only starts. What seems more likely, that we get TES6 in 2027(4 years to develop the next two big games and then TES6 after them) or that it's the next BGS game to release, arriving in 2017-2019?

Lloyd Muldowney

Return to The Elder Scrolls Series Discussion