Dragonball Super

Post » Sun Jan 22, 2017 4:21 pm

Anyone been watching Dragonball Super? I'm enjoying it for what it is and it's been a fairly good story so far.

I'm excited for Gohan to whoop some ass.
Crystal Clear

Post » Sun Jan 22, 2017 9:23 am

Ever since dragonball show ended i have no patience for draged out fight scenes...(even though im still eatching one piece) is dragon ball super the same as the older dragon ball show?
Del Arte

Post » Sun Jan 22, 2017 10:00 am

The creator of DragonBall and DragonBall z Akira toryiama made this show. It takes place right after the two latest movies (which takes place right after buu saga) and erases DragonBall gt from the Canon (Akira toryiama hated dbgt and it wasn't made by him).

I haven't seen this one yet but heard a lot about it.
Trey Johnson

Post » Sun Jan 22, 2017 8:34 am

That's not entirely correct. Dragonball Super is the official continuation from Dragonball Z, right after the Buu saga and is written by Akira Toriyama. You are correct that it erases GT as canon but it never was canon, it was created by Toei animation and Toriyama had no involvement except a sketch he did for ssj4.

The two movies released previously (Battle of Gods and Resurrection F) were the new canon before Super, but the first two arcs in Super are essentially retelling the movie plots in episodic form. First is the super saiyan God saga then golden Frieda saga then it continues onward telling new and fun things.

My favorite part is

*spoiler*

When Goku and Vegeta fuse again with potara earrings to become Super Saiyan Blue Vegeto. It's so sick. He does his signature move Final Kamehameha and still doesn't kill Zamasu.
Amie Mccubbing

Return to Othor Games