Maskar and redundant mods

Post » Fri Jan 27, 2017 12:22 am

Does anyone know how many QoL changes Maskar adds?

I'm looking for:

> Dude where is my horse

> Command mount

> No more wild goose chases ( This mod provides "helpers" for 3 of the so-called "wild goose chase" optional quests in Oblivion: The Collector, A Venerable Vintage, and the Daedric Quests (actually a collection of side quests rather than one unto itself). Each document will now add map markers for the other applicable locations so that players won't have to trudge through *every* fort, ruin, or wilderness area in the hopes of stumbling upon the next piece needed for a quest)

> Soulgem magic (soulgem won't start filling from the biggest one, but from the littlest one)

> Chase Camera mod

> Toggleable quantity prompt

> Qz easy menus

> Anb Toggle grab

> Steer horses with the mouse

> Stats checker

> Initial glow redux

> Hotkey pro (by maskar himself)

> A way to make certain creatures\npc essential (like quest creatures). Eg. Ushnar

I'm checking if any of these mods is made redundant by Maskar. Thanks for help

Robert Devlin

Post » Fri Jan 27, 2017 7:50 am

I am not familiar with most of those mods you list. Maskar adds a horse whistle and a horse tracking feature, so any mods that do that would be redundant.

I do not believe Maskar's makes Soul Gem Magic or Chase Camera Mod redundant, and his Hotkey pro mod is not incorporated in his overhaul, so if you want an extra hotkey wheel, you would still need Hotkey Pro (if you have it keep a backup since it is not available anymore).

The ones you have not listed that Maskars does make redundant is Quest Award Leveller (provided you are okay with simply unleveling quest rewards) and darker dungeons mods.

Jason Rice

Return to IV - Oblivion