How do I get mods forom Neuxs?

Post » Fri Jan 27, 2017 10:03 am

So like the tital says how do I get mods from nexus like right now I want the Building a city - becoming a lord mod. It would be helpful if someoen could provide a slideshow of how to get the Building a city - becoming a lord mod

Carys

Post » Fri Jan 27, 2017 5:50 am

Well, normally the mods on nexus do contain a description with an installation-part.

The smaller ones can be installed with the Nexus-Mod-Manager. And that do include almost all of the armor-mods and high-resolution-mods. :)

Once you've installed Windows on a new PC, you have mastered greater challenges...

Peter lopez

Post » Fri Jan 27, 2017 1:12 am

Are you playing on Oldrim or Special Edition? Looks like that mod was only made for Oldrim so far, plus it has a disclaimer that it's in the alpha stages of development; only 1/3 of the way done and looks like it hasn't been updated since about the end of 2014.

Ricky Rayner

Post » Fri Jan 27, 2017 10:03 am

According to his duplicate thread, it's probably SSE, since he says the esp shows up on a white background, and he mentions opening load order (neither of which happen with Oldrim of course).

So, not going to work in SSE most likely, from what schmoe posted, OP. In order to make sure you're only downloading mods for SSE, you should start on the nexus site for http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/.

Pawel Platek

Post » Fri Jan 27, 2017 5:16 am

For real....

you do see the green bubble with with letters that read "download with Manager" or the "Download Manually" link right next to it ?

you know on the file page and on top in right hand corner of every page......

i have no patience sorry

if this is a duplicate thread makes me wonder as well

Claire

Return to V - Skyrim