Help with ingredient meshes for major CACO alchemy expansion

Post » Sun Jan 29, 2017 8:27 pm

Hello, I'm Forteverum, author of Immersive Jewelry, and I am cooking up a new mod:

Kryptopyr's Complete Alchemy and Cooking Overhaul added a lot of alchemy functionality, in particular the ability to use a "retort" at the alchemy crafting table. This new option provided recipes for waxes, specific medical remedies for diseases, poultices for bandages, and even grenade type devices. However, it didn't do much more than that, and left the main work of alchemy for the standard "mortar and pestle" side of things and working with herbal ingredient combinations.

As a person with some knowledge of chemistry, I realized that CACO also provided through its additional misc objects the raw material for some pretty fun chemical reactions. I thought the retort would be the perfect place to see all of these things brought to life in a fun way that made alchemy have some real utility in line with other "magic" schools as well.

What I am going to need are either referrals to alchemy resources that I may not know about (and I have seen the ones available on the Nexus only), or some volunteers to help me make some statics that Ican use to represent some of these new ingredients. The mod is already made and practically ready for release - I just think it would be better if I updated some of these inventory objects.

Specifically, I would need:

The yellow mineral orpiment

an Erlenmeyer flask with a glowing blue liquid (emissive) that can serve as a Wearable Lantern

black tar or rosin

a little phial that says "Smelling Salts" (for a patch with NPC Knockout Overhaul) (Spirit of Hartshorn or Ammonia can be made from antlers)

pyrite as a mineral

pyrolusite as a mineral

a green liquor bottle that says "Absinthe"

lunar caustic (silver nitrate)

glycerine

an Erlenmeyer flask with a bubbling fuming liquid inside (animated)

red phosphorus in a bowl

a purple explosion asset (for fulminating gold)

This mod will also allow for all of these ingredients to be used to create items that will be used to completely overhaul the way weapons and armor are "tempered". Since the animation is of a sword on a grindstone, it will no longer be a matter of "grinding up an ingot" but will involve actual weapon oil, waxing, adding buckles, silver polish, etc. These will use a skyproc patcher to alter the tempering recipes of every equipment mod in a load order. This means that if you use a mod like Isoku's "Loot and Degradation" that you can carry the equipment repair kits with you and actually treat it as the hammer and whetstone it is, because craftable oil will be the tempering ingredient.

If anyone can help with the above meshes or direct to resources that could serve, I'd be grateful!

Bad News Rogers

Return to V - Skyrim