do you have a favorite rp character type ?

Post » Thu Feb 02, 2017 6:49 pm

I always seem to come back to this one rp character i made . I mean i have rp'd other stories ive made for characters but this ones my favorite.

So i wrote a backstory and everything ,.and theres two.different beginnings i can chose from.

In short its a Vampire hero character. He comes back from losing himself in the disease to becoming a hero.despite it. He has a love hate relationship with the disease and finds himself curing himself only to contract it again...he joins the Dawnguard to stop the vampires which are running rampant in the streets. Which is.both hard for him because they are Vampires but also something he needs to do to protect the innocent. Hes kinda conflicted but doesnt believe what the vampires are doing is right.

Even though knowing the DG would never accept him if he chose to stay a vampire. Which he does after Dg is completed. He helps them stop the vampiric threat .

His rules are never feed , never murder or harm the innocent.

I think hes my favorite character. What are some of your favorite rp character types you have created?
hannah sillery

Post » Fri Feb 03, 2017 8:40 am

I have a Vampire Assassin who is an orphan from 3 and almost always does DB 1st and ends up fighting sword and shield with ancients shrouded armor until level 100 smithing where dragonscale is used.(he's usually a Kahjiit for RP and GP reasons
katsomaya Sanchez

Post » Thu Feb 02, 2017 5:53 pm

I roleplay a wide variety of personalities. But if I had to pick one as my favorite it would probably be a kind of rough-around-the-edges, morally neutral outsider, usually a warrior or rogue of some type. They rarely settle down. Often they do not finish guild quest lines. They do not get married. I usually give them a bedroll or use a camping mod so they can sleep in the wilds.

I grew up watching TV westerns like Wanted Dead or Alive, Have Gun Will Travel and The Rebel. These were shows that featured protagonists with haunted pasts journeying from place to place, getting into adventures, and then moving on. I think these shows must have imprinted themselves on my brain. I play many characters similar to this in roleplaying games.

Laura Tempel

Post » Fri Feb 03, 2017 4:32 am

Lugk Agumbuk - Family Man, Husband, and Worshipper of Malacath. Owner of the Lakeview Manor Homestead in Falcrenth Hold

Phillip Hamilton

Post » Thu Feb 02, 2017 10:50 pm

I'm usually a goody-two-shoes, helping everyone I come across. Since Skyrim is best (my opinion) played solo (no companions), I tend to do a little of many things, but not quite a jack-of-all-trades. I'll choose one type of armor and one type of weapon. I'll dabble in a few schools of magic. I'll rely on sneak and archery usually dual wielding. I'm almost always the Dragonborn, too. I also enjoy the crafting in Skyrim, so will usually pick up all three :)

I've played some others, but this is my favorite. Kind of a self-reliant wanderer spreading sunshine and joy wherever I go :D

Laura Cartwright

Return to V - Skyrim