[RELz] Correspondances of Morrowind

Post » Tue Feb 07, 2017 5:54 pm

Correspondances of Morrowind

Version 1.0

http://www.nexusmods.com/morrowind/mods/44771/?

1. DESCRIPTION

Correspondances of Morrowind adds new reading content to your game by placing around 190 new documents around Vvardenfell’s, Mournhold’s and Solstheim’s cities and dungeons. These new documents include correspondances between people, interesting potion recipes, special instructions, shopping lists, shop/tavern/temples handbills, lover letters and letters exchanged between bandits.

Most of the written text is inspired by my Oblivion mod, Better Letters, and by other Elder Scrolls titles (Online, Skyrim and Oblivion). If, like me, you are the kind of player who likes to read and collect documents belonging to the NPCs, I believe you will enjoy the new reading content.

You will find these documents in some of the NPCs’ homes, taverns or dungeons.

The mod has been cleaned using Horatio’s ESP Cleaner utility and no existing content from the game has been changed in any way.

Have a nice read! :goodjob:

2. REQUIREMENTS/RECOMMENDATIONS

Required:

- The latest version Morrowind, Tribunal and Bloodmoon

3. INSTALLING THE PLUG-IN

Simply extract the content of the zip file to your Morrowind/Data Files folder or use your favored modding utility.

4. PLAYING THE PLUG-IN

In the Morrowind Launcher or your favored modding utility, activate:

" Correspondances_of_Morrowind.esp"

5. SAVE GAMES

You do not need to start a new game to see the changes.

6. CONFLICTS/KNOWN ERRORS

- No vanilla content has been changed. The mod should not have compatibility issues with other mods.

- No errors yet. I’ve worked hard to make sure they were as few typos as possible. If you find some, please let me know.

7. LEGAL STUFF/DISCLAIMER

The mod may be distributed/translated without my authorization as long as I am credited as the author. Spread the love!

8. CHANGELOG

- Initial Release

9. CREDITS

Horatio for the ESP Cleaner Utility

UESP.net for the detailed articles about Morrowind’s NPCs, dungeons and the notes from other Elder Scrolls games.

Elder Scrolls Online’s, Skyrim’s and Oblivion’s authors to the texts that inspired most of the project’s content.

Bethesda for the CS and Morrowind.

Beat freak

Post » Wed Feb 08, 2017 2:52 am

thanks, I am a svcker for books! :celebration:

You could use

tes3cmd clean

and

testool CLEAN ESP/ESM option

and gain a lot of removed junk if you want

Jade

Post » Tue Feb 07, 2017 2:38 pm

Looks like an instant must-have. Thanks.

helen buchan

Post » Tue Feb 07, 2017 2:03 pm

I like mods adding flavour texts, so thanks for this.

About that, it looks like the old stable version of tes3cmd is doing a slightly better job in cleaning this particular mod than the more recent beta version. In particular, there are 4 duplicated references that the beta version of tes3cmd is not removing. I'm not sure it is relevant, but strangely enough these 4 references are all doors with a global variable on them (to keep track of the status when renting a room at an inn).

I don't know if john.moonsugar is still working on the beta for tes3cmd, but just in case I will post about this bug also on his thread.

Jarrett Willis

Post » Tue Feb 07, 2017 7:04 pm

This sounds great, I will definitely check it out.

jenny goodwin

Return to III - Morrowind