THIS GAME IS INFURIATING XB1

Post » Wed Feb 08, 2017 2:11 am

So I'm here again to discuss another stupid bug, I am currently doing the Liberation of Skyrim quest line, I'm at the part where I need to liberate Marthal, but the problem is that the Reporting in dialog is not appearing for me, for duck sakes this game has been out for years and they haven't fixed it. I'm postoperative non if my mods are making this happen, this is just stupid. Please is there anyone that has a solution?
WTW

Post » Wed Feb 08, 2017 3:20 am

This a Captain Obvious question, one that you will roll your eyes at, but I am just gonna ask it anyway. Did you reload your game? Like before you triggered the point that you are at right now. If that doesn't work, you may consider sharing what mods you are using.

Marie Maillos

Post » Tue Feb 07, 2017 9:36 pm

I've done many multiple options I've searched in the Internet, waiting for Galmar's hands to be on the table, making sure all the flags was on the maps but it still wouldn't show, even reloading my previous save, it's just in Hjaamarch, its always that place I seem to be stuck in. I only have weapons and armors mods, and USSEP. I have no mods that doesn't change my game other than adding armor or weapons.
Nicole M

Post » Wed Feb 08, 2017 1:19 am

There's a bunch of work arounds at the bottom of this link, down in the "bugs" section. http://elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/Liberation_of_Skyrim

If none of these work I'm stumped. Seeing how you're a console gamer like me, we can't use console command to simply push the quest forward. If none of the work around a work you may have to either reload a much earlier save and see if it happens again or just give up on that quest. svcks I know, but it is what it is unfortunately :(
Gemma Flanagan

Post » Tue Feb 07, 2017 11:05 pm

Yes I have tried all options. Doesn't seem to work, you'd think bethesda would notice something like this has been happening since the beginning of the old skyrim. Oh well, hopefully I'll find a way soon.
Rhiannon Jones

Post » Tue Feb 07, 2017 6:16 pm

Is the Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch in your list of mods? If not, I recommend getting it

Haley Cooper

Return to V - Skyrim