Cannot sign into mods page. (XB1, PS4)

Post » Thu Feb 09, 2017 12:11 am

I woke up today trying to access the mods page and it told me "The operation could not be completed".

I've done all the troubleshooting I can think of...

- Unlinking my accounts and attempting to re-link them.

- Changing my password, making sure I have full access to my account, which it's now telling me my username/password is incorrect when attempting to sign into XB1, so that could possibly be another problem later. EDIT: It's still trying to accept my old password. Maybe the servers are just down for the moment?

The only thing I haven't done is waited it out and see if there's any improvements after several hours. It's already been a couple of hours since I've noticed that I've been locked out.

I thought maybe it was just my XB1 copy, but my PS4 copy won't allow access either.

Is this normal? What has happened and is there anything I can do to fix it?
Tiffany Castillo

Post » Thu Feb 09, 2017 3:18 am

I have the same problem with Sykrim Se from the very beginning, while with the 32-bit version no problem with the mods page.

Also renewed password, no effect.

Playing on pc.

Maybe a question of settings?

Abi Emily

Post » Thu Feb 09, 2017 12:32 am

http://help.bethesda.net/app/answers/detail/a_id/36821/kw/cannot%20log%20into%20mods%20page

This is the only information I could find from Bethesda on the subject.

The only thing I haven't tried yet is a hard reset, which requires you to unplug your modem and plug it back in. I'm going to try that now and see if it works.

EDIT: So I did the hard reset and it's still not working.

I'm just going to assume that it's down for now and it'll be back up soon. Until then I'll just have to play the waiting game.

This is a lesson to me and anyone else who may be reading that play on Xbox One...use up that 5GB worth of the mods and disable the ones you don't currently want to use. That way if you go offline like me, you'll still be able to have access to the mods you downloaded. Don't go barebones like I did, because now my game runs smoothly and I have a few essential mods, but there's room for so much more I can't do anything with at the moment.

Thanks for the help everybody. I'll check back in later to see if anyone knows how to solve this issue.
Danny Warner

Post » Thu Feb 09, 2017 1:11 am

Beth.net site (not the mods page) has a notice saying they are doing maintenance. Site should be open again 10am EST....meaning tomarrow around 3pm London for UK users.
Greg Cavaliere

Post » Thu Feb 09, 2017 7:44 am

Same exact problem here. Really frustrating lol has anyone figured anything out on this?
Chantel Hopkin

Post » Thu Feb 09, 2017 1:50 am

It's just maintenance. Nothing on your side.

Daniel Lozano

Post » Wed Feb 08, 2017 11:13 pm

The site's up again. Looks a bit redesigned actually..

Ernesto Salinas

Return to V - Skyrim