Please Help Game Keeps Crashing

Post » Thu Feb 09, 2017 8:48 pm

Last night I was playing Skyrim on my Xbox one, in the middle of the main quest. I was at that abandoned dwemer ruin near Windhelm. My game started to crash. It started slow at first but eventually the game would load and then 3 seconds later it would crash. It's crashed before but never to this extent and it was usually once every few weeks or so. I do have mods, but I don't know what could have changed to bring on this amount of crashing. I've tried cleaning the disc, deleting old saves, and so on but I just don't know what else to do. Any help would be greatly appreciated as this is the farthest I've gotten in the game so far.
Brooke Turner

Post » Fri Feb 10, 2017 1:18 am

Post your mod load order.

Any time that you have mods installed and are having problems, the first thing you should do is make sure they are working correctly.

Romy Welsch

Post » Thu Feb 09, 2017 12:55 pm

Were any of the mods recently updated. If so the load order might need to be sorted out again.

As far as I know clean the optical disk does nothing after the game is installed. It is only used to check if the disk is an official retail disk. The game is played on the HDD.

Marcin Tomkow

Return to V - Skyrim