Arcwind Point Glitch

Post » Thu Feb 16, 2017 5:15 am

Arcwind Point...All have been done for this quest and remains to be locked and cannot go any further....H E L P !!!

Cannot resort to previous saves as they are too far to relinquish all that has been accomplished, If any one knows of any little trick to bypass this frustrating glitch...

I'm on the newly released Legendary, for X Box ONE...I know of the PC fixes but obviously will not work here.

X Box has also mods available, are there any of them that can eliminate this frustrating glitch???

I'm on level 46 or so, would it be best to restart all this again?

Any constructive help will be greatly appreciated....

Thanks in advance.

Matt Bee

Post » Wed Feb 15, 2017 6:08 pm

First off, Welcome to the boards! Here is a complimentary http://images.uesp.net/c/c4/Fishystick.jpg :)

Since you're on X-BoxOne, the console commands are right out. That is where you'd be able to progress the quest, with the appropriate command.

I would suggest starting a saved game from as close to this as possible, though someone else may come in and have a better solution. I do feel for you, as Skyrim has glitched out on me too many times to count.

Also, did you mean the "newly released Special Edition, instead of "Legendary?"

James Smart

Post » Thu Feb 16, 2017 3:50 am

You didn't even explain what glitch you encountered...

I assume that the quest pointer is pointing at the word wall, even after you got the word. Is that the problem?

If so, you did finish the quest. The pointer is just bugged.

The Unofficial Skyrim patch should fix this. It is on Xbox One.

Tamara Dost

Post » Wed Feb 15, 2017 9:00 pm

yes pointer still shows and shout is still lit - thanks and i hope this fixes it because i am unable to get to paatheax and get the shout of dragonrend

Charleigh Anderson

Post » Thu Feb 16, 2017 4:05 am

I've tried with console commands even on PC before and it was still glitched. Hopefully that unofficial patch fixes it, although I hear it's best to use the patch with a new character. At least once you start using it, it's a bad idea to not use it and resume with the same character

Nims

Post » Thu Feb 16, 2017 8:46 am

Thanks, Pluto. I thought there may be a better solution :)

Lucky Girl

Return to V - Skyrim