Possible Idea for The Elders Scrolls Story Line

Post » Wed Feb 22, 2017 9:50 pm

So hey everyone, I am new to the forums and decided to submit an idea for critisim and thought from the community. I understand there is a lot of "what ifs" and to keep lore friendly to the original games that have been released would need serious work on this idea but I believe it may work and prove to be the best way to end a story as great as this one in a way that most people will find pleasing and be willing to play through the entire serious again and again for the sake of the story. I will do the best I can to connect current lore and create a future idea that will work hopefully that maybe one day Bethesda may look upon this thread and try and attempt. Without further ado i present the possible end to the greatest video game saga story that has graced our lifetimes.

So imagine this, after 9 games of The Elder Scrolls, a new one is to be released. Through the generations we have played as untimely and much needed heroes that have battled a usurper to the throne with a legendary staff, finding and assembling a totem from a epic quest given to him/her by the emperor himself, fulfilling a great prophecy and freeing Morrowind of Blight Storms and such, revengine the assination of a Septim and defeating a great Daedric prince, protecting the lands of Skyrim from a dragon resurgence and putting a halt to it while its lands tear itself apart with civil war, and so on and so forth.

We watch these lone heroes fight super lords and such but never a army alone. Through this time, the Thalmor have done their doings causing great harm to all of Tamriel. The Empire held them in check even when they lost and created a pact but since the death of the last Septims, their power has grown with no one to hold them in check. Through the serious we see it get worse and worse to where there is finally a time when all the scrolls are gathered and when one tries to see what may come they see only darkness and nothing. In fear the strongholds of each land secretly from their citizens ears for fear of panic try to decipher what this means. Then out of the blue a new hero emerges from some great victory. In fear and desperation all eyes turn to this hero and beg him/her to save all of Tamriel. While searching for the truth of why the Scrolls are bleak on the future, the hero finds out that with the Thalmor's power rising they have turned to any sort of power they can to control all of Tamriel, even if it is uncrontrollable and unknown what it can do. The Thalmor without realizing enslave themselves to this power and then start to destroy the world by attacking land after land. The hero tries to fight but realizes one thing, he/she is just one against a army of possibly millions that keeps growing as it conquers, enslaving or destroying all in its path. The hero returns battered and nearly dead revived to full health and bearing the tragedy of what is happening. The kingdoms, Empire, clans, guilds, everyone joins and fights but can't hold and keep losing, albiet slowly but surely. The hero refuses to give in and realizes that he/she needs help. returning to the Scrolls, the hero is amazed of how when cajoined together they begin to hum with power. The Scrolls opena portal, thinking the portal is for the hero he/she tries to go through but can't. Slowly step one by one, men and women of all races, nine in total from the portal. They wear clothes and armor of the past from different lands. When confronted the hero is shocked to find that these are the heroes of old and after explaining whats happening, all ten join together to fight this enemy.

In where one hero could take on a Godlike mission but no army, a group can conquere and save all of Tamriel.

Please once again feel free to comment and criticize this thread and idea. I want to hear other people's words on this and see if this is a wonderful idea.

CHangohh BOyy

Return to Othor Games