Radiant Story and Economy, still in as originally announced?

Post » Wed May 09, 2012 7:57 am

So, to people who now have the game ... Have you tried dropping stuff like your armor or weapons in town (for example), and has anyone come running asking if they could use it / fought over it with someone else e.t.c ?
Did townsfolk lure you into a duel out on the streets?

Have you tried destroying a towns economy by burning their windmills ?

We heard a lot about it during the year but what is the situation? Are they really still in, because I realize I haven't heard much about it since quite long now. And I prefer to avoid reading reviews in detail out of fear of ... well you know ... spoilers. Has that aspect of the game been reduced or is it really as they said it would be?

I'm only getting the game on the 14th, so if anyone could calm my worries, I would be grateful :)
Miss K

Post » Wed May 09, 2012 10:00 am

Nothing to offer sorry, but this is an important question for me as well.
Monika Fiolek

Post » Wed May 09, 2012 10:07 am

If you drop an item in the world, most likely, an NPC will pick it up.

If you destroy a lumber mill, for example, anything produced from wood will be more expensive in that area - including wooden arrows.
RUby DIaz

Post » Wed May 09, 2012 5:02 am

So, to people who now have the game ... Have you tried dropping stuff like your armor or weapons in town (for example), and has anyone come running asking if they could use it / fought over it with someone else e.t.c ?
Did townsfolk lure you into a duel out on the streets?

Have you tried destroying a towns economy by burning their windmills ?

We heard a lot about it during the year but what is the situation? Are they really still in, because I realize I haven't heard much about it since quite long now. And I prefer to avoid reading reviews in detail out of fear of ... well you know ... spoilers. Has that aspect of the game been reduced or is it really as they said it would be?

I'm only getting the game on the 14th, so if anyone could calm my worries, I would be grateful :)

I dropped some weapons inside a castle throne room, and where reprimanded by a guard to please stop letting weapons float around unattended. i got off with a warning saying it wont happen again.
I have not tried sabotaging anything yet.
Dylan Markese

Post » Wed May 09, 2012 3:41 pm

shameless bump -_-

EDIT : Oh and what about psychic guards... been reading nasty stuff about the AI on the forums.
Teghan Harris

Post » Wed May 09, 2012 2:58 pm

i dont know about psychic, but i talked to a guard in a town, and then he accused me of thievery, even though i hadnt been detected by anyone.
he removed all my stolen goods and i paied a fine. it could be someone that was not a guard saw me though at some point, i dont know.
Robyn Howlett

Post » Wed May 09, 2012 7:21 am

I think I got one of those random quests earlier, a spot in the forest I walked past several times suddenly had an npc being chased by bandits, it was pretty cool after I saved her she gave me a quest to find the camp and kill them, I didn't do anything to trigger it, it just happened randomly, cool to see these things can still happen even if your just standing there doing nothing.
Isabell Hoffmann

Post » Wed May 09, 2012 1:00 am

I think I got one of those random quests earlier, a spot in the forest I walked past several times suddenly had an npc being chased by bandits, it was pretty cool after I saved her she gave me a quest to find the camp and kill them, I didn't do anything to trigger it, it just happened randomly, cool to see these things can still happen even if your just standing there doing nothing.

This is what makes an RPG an RPG
Kim Bradley

Return to V - Skyrim