Ripping off Gaenor

Post » Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:26 pm

I've been playing up a new game I'd started around the new year and decided to wait till I was bloody well ready for him before encountering Gaenor. On the way I discovered how to humiliate the chap. I wondered, what happens if he's successfully incapacitated in the middle of attempting to recall out? So I used the handy enchantment in my sig complete with plenty of resist magicka (anticipating myself being on the wrong end of Reflect a lot), and it took a few tries but I managed to do it. A while later, I discovered one Gaenor charging at me in full ebony armor with the other still standing there in rags! I handled the aggressive one and after the three-day reset I find he's willing to try to beg for my money again. This time around his dialog is such that I can turn him down repeatedly and he cuts off the convo each time but never tries to recall out. I can't blame him for not trying again.

This is hardly solid proof what with the reset removing corpses and all but here's a nice shot of the full Ebony armor suit and amulet next to his time-warping self. I don't take non-unique weapons as a general rule.

http://www.fileden.com/files/2008/8/21/2058629/gaenor.png
Mike Plumley

Post » Wed Aug 12, 2009 2:45 pm

maybe he has a tardis
Ebou Suso

Post » Wed Aug 12, 2009 2:52 pm

Someone please mod that into the game.
Cameron Wood

Return to III - Morrowind