Scourge of the Underworld

Post » Tue Aug 18, 2009 7:50 am

This story is about The Scourge of the Underworld whom you may know from marvel comics he is renowned for bieng a master of diguise and for having special armor peircing exploding bullets but set in F3

"What THE HELL IS THIS!" Screamed Eulogy Jones
"Justice"said Scourge.

Three weeks earlier

"This is worrying I will deal with it immediately" said the shadowed man and he hung up he then immediately went to his closet and took out a white fedora with a black stripe, a white trench coat buttoned at the top, white shoes, a white skull mask and white pinstripe trousers, he then entered a number sequence and a panel opened up revealing his custom gun The Preforator and special bullets labeled "Justice".

A couple of hours later he was outside of Tenpenny tower looking up at the tower, it was nightfall and his Pip-Boy 3000 told him that four men would be on a balcony: Mr Burke, Alistair Tenpenny, Eulogy Jones and a well known raider Marnok.He adjusted the scope on his rifle and peered through it the men would be discussing all manners of things:destruction of Megaton, Enslavement of various cities and other vile things.

The man known as Scourge took aim and fired.
Tenpenny went first but before he could get the others he was attacked by an unforseen factor
TRIsha FEnnesse

Post » Tue Aug 18, 2009 5:24 pm

Why on Earth would Tenpenny allow a raider or the leader of Paradise Falls into Tenpenny Tower? He made the thing to get away from the scum of the wasteland, and that's exactly what he would consider those two. If he won't even allow a ghoul with a lot of money into Tenpenny, he'd probably have the guards shoot a raider or Eulogy on sight.
Shirley BEltran

Post » Tue Aug 18, 2009 3:52 pm

Great, although I know nothing of 'Scourge'. ^_^
Claire

Post » Tue Aug 18, 2009 5:17 pm

Ambrose's good points aside I think this story has potential, although I know nothing of The Scourge so i don't realy know whether a crossover between the two is a good fit. I guess I'll wait and see.
Karine laverre

Post » Tue Aug 18, 2009 10:44 am

Scourge rolled away from his assailant's weapon and saw thier face, it was Clover one of Eulogy's [censored]
"you won't hurt Mr Eulogy!" she screamed
"shut it," whispered Scourge and he fired.Blood splattered everywhere all over Scourge and the ground in front of him.

He turned back to Tenpenny Tower to take the rest of his targets down but they were already gone

"Damn"said Scourge

OOC=some things to clear up the mess

1.you will find out why the bad men met later on.

2.As I have already explained scourge is a master of disguise and appears in marve comic a few times he is similar to the punisher.

[img]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/e/e3/Scourge23.jpg[/img]
Alisha Clarke

Post » Tue Aug 18, 2009 10:17 am

i kind of like it. but they are very short
Noely Ulloa

Post » Tue Aug 18, 2009 9:39 pm

There good, but really short.
Lauren Dale

Post » Tue Aug 18, 2009 8:54 am

Sorry guys but I can't post a lot because I'm in three Rps and don't want to get accused of bieng a lazy [censored]
Eoh

Return to Fallout Series Discussion