Skyrim Mod Idea(s)

Post » Fri Jan 27, 2017 10:17 am

I wish I had the skills to make my own mods. If I did, (along with the time and resources) I would definitely make a mod related to the civil war.

Let's be honest. Too many people ignore the civil war questline, because they hate both sides. Or, they think both have good points. What I want, is a mod that adds 2 new factions.

Skyrim's Peacekeepers; A faction of civilian warriors who want to make Skyrim a better place, and return it to its former glory. They will aim to capture Ulfric Stormcloak, General Tullius, and Jarl Elisif the Fair. Upon completion of their questline (assuming you choose their side) they would allow you to decide the fate of all 3 characters. Banishment from Skyrim, Execution, De-ranked and set as townsfolk, or imprisonment. As for Ulfric or Elisif, you also have the option to make them High King/Queen, or take on that role yourself. If you become the High King/Queen, you can choose who you want as Jarl in each hold. (Between the two default Jarls. Like Balgruuf or Vignar) They also are against the abuse and mistreatment of the Dunmer, Argonian, Khajiit, and all other races that aren't Nords, really. They are good people, with a pure cause, that aim to make Skyrim a wonderful place.

My other faction would be a group of "freedom fighters."

Much like the Aldmeri Dominion, it would be a group of corrupt "warlords," who want war, poverty, chaos, and destruction. They aim to end the civil war by slaughtering Ulfric, Elisif, all of the Jarls, Tullius, and any other NPC's that hold a lot of power. (Greybeards Optional, just for you twisted [censored]s out there.) You will then have the choice of giving the throne to the leader of this group, or assassinating them and taking the throne for yourself. Regardless of your choice, the Jarls will be replaced by their counterpart. (Again, as an example, if you kill Balgruuf, Vignar becomes Jarl.) If you choose this side, every hold will seized during the quest line, and after each battle, there will be battle damage to the buildings, roads, walls, and land in and around that hold. For the first week (game time) after you seize that hold, there will be a pile of bodies near the entrance of the city, they will be burning until eventually there's nothing but ash. After the week has passed, small ash piles around that area will appear. They're corrupt, evil, and cruel. They believe they're above everyone, and treat citizens as trash. While exploring Skyrim, you can find random encounters of members from this faction, fist fighting non-hostile, civilian NPC's. You'll have a choice to help beat the beggar or traveler into submission, or you can fight and kill their attacker for praise, and a possible reward.

The two factions are also at war, and choosing one side, will cause you to have to destroy the other. The "Freedom Fighters," (as I am calling them until I find a proper name) will attack the Peacekeepers regardless of which side you choose. If you're with the Peacekeepers, you will return to the base, and help defend. You'll push through their soldiers, wiping them out, until you reach their leader. There will be a bit of dialogue between the two faction leaders (much like the endings of the vanilla civil war) and then you will fight the captain of the "Freedom Fighters," whom will have more health, defense, and attack power than the normal soldiers, just to make it feel more like a boss fight.

On the other hand. If you're with the "Freedom Fighters," you will be tasked with joining the soldiers on the front lines in seizing the Peacekeepers fortress, and destroying their faction. A similar ending will occur, however, this time you're fighting for the opposite side. (Obviously.)

The mod would be fully voiced, very immersive, and unless I'm missing something, very lore friendly.

Could someone PLEASE make this happen?? I would if I could, but alas, I lack the skill..
Princess Johnson

Return to V - Skyrim