Sybille Stentor Court Wizard of Solitude in a coma?

Post » Sun May 20, 2012 11:17 am

I realized during my first file that the court wizard in solitude was always sleeping no matter what time of day it was. I always wondered why but didn't really bother to find out until I started my second file and did "The Wolf Queen Awakened" quest. After I told the Jarl's assistant that Potema was taken care of I noticed Sybille who was standing behind the Jarls assistant went straight to her room after the quest said complete. She went straight to sleep at 10:00 A.M. and i believed this is what triggered her coma like behavior. This seems odd seeing as she has nothing to do with this quest.

I am aware that this is not a major thing at all. You can still wake her up and talk to her as normal however she will continue to sleep regardless. I just noticed this as curious behavior that involved completing this specific quest and thought i'd make note of it.
Amysaurusrex

Post » Sun May 20, 2012 3:33 pm

Maybe she's depressed..:P Husbands dead, lots of stress over the civil war thing, a whole wing of her blue palace locked off because of some dead crazy guy, outside of the palace obviously just mostly facade because the inside is tiny in comparison. .. . . .. yep.. depression.
Bedford White

Post » Sun May 20, 2012 6:31 am

If you cast a detect dead spell in throne room she glows. I believe she is a vampire...
Zosia Cetnar

Post » Sun May 20, 2012 4:58 pm

If you cast a detect dead spell in throne room she glows. I believe she is a vampire...
That makes complete sense i was actually thinking about this earlier today on why she still looks young. I wonder if there is another quest involving her vampirism. Although its still wierd that she never went to bed in the mornings until after The Wolf Queen Awakened was completed. I'm going to look more into it this has got me intrigued.
Neil

Post » Sun May 20, 2012 8:19 pm

That makes complete sense i was actually thinking about this earlier today on why she still looks young. I wonder if there is another quest involving her vampirism. Although its still wierd that she never went to bed in the mornings until after The Wolf Queen Awakened was completed. I'm going to look more into it this has got me intrigued.
She gave me a quest to rid a cave of vampires....

She sleeps all day in my game as well. Anyone check if she leaves her bed at night?
Brian LeHury

Post » Sun May 20, 2012 2:21 pm

I heard an NPC saying she's "not what she seems" but I never took the time to look into it.
Symone Velez

Return to V - Skyrim