Tales of Clades, the scourge of humanity

Post » Wed Aug 19, 2009 3:29 am

Clades stood and whipped out his .44 revolver. The two regulators had taken the bait, And Pullus was crying for his life. Clades put a round in the first regulators spine, causing his corpse to land on Pullus. "GET IT OFF ME!!" The other regulator turned to see a nothing but a few rocks and a destroyed car. Clades tapped on the regulators shoulder and stuck a ripper through his gut. As the regulator fell he walked over and kicked the corpse off of Pullus. "Was that necessary sir? You know how I hate corpses." Clades wiped the bloody chunks of meat off of his ripper. "You'll be the next corpse if you don't shut up. Why are you following me anyways?" Pullus got to his feat and wiped off his shirt. "You know why sir. You saved me from the slavers of Paradise Falls." Clades put his hand under his chin in thought. "Yes I remember now. After slaughtering the slavers i then began killing the slaves. I ran out of ammo. So now I go to the question, why have I allowed you to follow me?" Pulus began to back away as Clades pulled his .44 magnum out of its holster "B-b-because I...because when we go to a settlement they attack you on site sir. I get supplies for you." Clades Stared at Pullus then holstered his gun. "Point taken. You staying here or following me?" Pullus wiped the sweat from his forehead. "Where to sir?" Clades facepalmed and sighed. "The only place nearby to our location besides Canterbury. Vault 108. I thought I told you that earlier." Clades threw his bag at Pullus. "I'll follow you to the ends of the Capital Wasteland sir." Clades grinned and pulled his black hood up. "Thats what i like to hear."

Clades and Pullus stepped up to the vault door. Clades knocked on the 30 ton piece of metal. "HEY! Whats the password into your vault?" They heard a few footsteps on the other side and a loud bang. "GARY!" Clades looked at Pullus confused. "Odd password. Overseer must be a woman in love with Gary or something." He walked over to the keypad and typed in "gary". Nothing happened. "Thanks for the fake pasword dike!" Clades walked away frustrated. "GaaaAAAry!!!! GARY!" Pullus ran from the door and cought up with Clades. "Half tempted to rig the door to explode and kill everyone inside. Stupid pricks... if only I had a few Mines left..." Clades pulled out his map of the Wasteland. "Been there, Cleared out, cleared out... wonder how the families doing since I went in there and burned Vance alive. Ah screw it to far away... PULLUS! Find us somewhere to camp nearby. I want to start heading north in the morning. See how the guys at Drowned Devils Crossing are doing." Pullus pulled the tent of of his back and began setting it up. "Sir any idea why they would'nt let us in? Kind of odd really." Clades pulled out a half smoked cigar, "Guess they heard of me and recognized my voice. Anyone that knows me either fears me or dies from their sad attempts at asassination." Clades dug through his trenchcoats pockets looking for his lighter. Upon finding it he lit his cigar and took a long drag. "The wasteland is begining to bore me. Do you remember the last thing Three Dog said before I put him down? The oasis of green right here in the Capital Wasteland. I'd love to go in there, clear out anyone who lives there and make it my own. Pullus you got the tent ready yet? For some reason Im very tired."

Clades walked through a strange dark void. He saw the faces of everyone he had killed, and they looked very angry. "Hey guys what is this a reunion? You know how I hate reunions." He reached for his revolver only to find it had vanished. "Your a monster. I can't believe I trusted you Clades. You saved me from the super mutants only to kill me yourself." Three Dog said as his ghostly figure stepped forward from the shadows. "No...Not you... I told you it was an accident!" Clades fell to his knees as three dog punched him in the chest. "You...ALL OF YOU ARE DEAD! LEAVE ME ALONE!!!!!!!!!" The other spirits began to converge on Clades and began punching and kicking him. Clades jumped up in his tent and fired off his .44 magnum. Pullus jumped with a start and looked around for the source of the gunshot. "Sir are you alright?" Clades opened his eyes. "It was just a dream. go back to your tent Pullus." Pullus loked at his master concerned, and turned to leave. Clades looked into a small mirror he kept in his back pocket. "Why are these ghosts haunting me now...why now of all times?" He wiped the sweat off of his forehead and finished the half empty bottle of scotch on the nearby stump. "Not much longer..."

Clades stepped out of his tent and stretched in the early morning sunlight. "This wasteland...the brown is so dull..." He heard a footstep behind him, "Thats why its called 'The Wasteland' Clades." He turned to see a group of Brotherhood outcasts, all aiming their lazer rifles at his head. "What a suprise. What did I do to anger your bunch Henry?" the leader of the Outcasts stepped forward and put a plasma pistol to his head. "Its Protector Casdin to you Scourge. This is for Fort Independence!" Clades gave Casdin a confused look, "Fort Independence? I don't recall going there. Maybe you have me mistaken for another monster of the wasteland?" Casdin lowered his pistol. "Check him for anything that can prove he destroyed our home." Clades sighed and dug out a map from his trenchcoat pocket, "Heres a map showing every location Ive visited. You'll find the closest place to your home Ive visited was Andale. Bunch of freaks." Clades walked away as Casdin unfolded the map, "You've been to Vault 108? Did you gain entry?" Casdin lowered the map to find Clades drinking heavily from a whiskey bottle. "Freakin drunk..."
Tammie Flint

Post » Wed Aug 19, 2009 1:12 pm

Clades stood and whipped out his .44 revolver. The two regulators had taken the bait, And Pullus was crying for his life. Clades put a round in the first regulators spine, causing his corpse to land on Pullus. "GET IT OFF ME!!" The other regulator turned to see a nothing but a few rocks and a destroyed car. Clades tapped on the regulators shoulder and stuck a ripper through his gut. As the regulator fell he walked over and kicked the corpse off of Pullus. "Was that necessary sir? You know how I hate corpses." Clades wiped the bloody chunks of meat off of his ripper. "You'll be the next corpse if you don't shut up. Why are you following me anyways?" Pullus got to his feat and wiped off his shirt. "You know why sir. You saved me from the slavers of Paradise Falls." Clades put his hand under his chin in thought. "Yes I remember now. After slaughtering the slavers i then began killing the slaves. I ran out of ammo. So now I go to the question, why have I allowed you to follow me?" Pulus began to back away as Clades pulled his .44 magnum out of its holster "B-b-because I...because when we go to a settlement they attack you on site sir. I get supplies for you." Clades Stared at Pullus then holstered his gun. "Point taken. You staying here or following me?" Pullus wiped the sweat from his forehead. "Where to sir?" Clades facepalmed and sighed. "The only place nearby to our location besides Canterbury. Vault 108. I thought I told you that earlier." Clades threw his bag at Pullus. "I'll follow you to the ends of the Capital Wasteland sir." Clades grinned and pulled his black hood up. "Thats what i like to hear."

Edit: had to fix it forgot about the censoring things >.>

Good, but it kinda jumped into the action quick there and could use a couple improvements
Maybe a prologue or something, because somethings are not very clear
Spacing, especially when characters are speaking; hit enter in dialogue between 2 or more characters, also nobody likes to read huge walls of text (headaches)
Andrew Lang

Post » Wed Aug 19, 2009 8:04 am

thats how i write my stories. Jump into the action then it slows down and explains whats going on and whos who. Ill add on to it now.
Chase McAbee

Post » Wed Aug 19, 2009 8:20 am

added more story for anyone who wants to read it. Its in chapters ill mark them later.

Edit: also if anyone wouldl ike to join my story send me a PM named "Tales of Clades" with the following info

Name:
Origin:
six:
faction: (Raider, slave etc)
short bio:
Lucky Girl

Return to Fallout Series Discussion