So their dead....now what?

Post » Mon Sep 15, 2008 11:47 pm

Haha me neither. I just kill them, steal there most precious things; then walk over them and kill their friends who are about to face the same fate.

Unless its a gecko or a coyote - then I cry and feel ashamed....................................................................................................Then I proceed to steal there skin and rip out their meat casually :P

ha ha i do the same i always feel bad whenever i kill anything =P
Elisha KIng

Post » Tue Sep 16, 2008 4:26 am

I'll let that slide, cause I know you're only joking, aren't you :stare:

I'm serious, she sounds Australian to me. :spotted owl:
JR Cash

Post » Mon Sep 15, 2008 1:14 pm

hmm, occasisonally when i kill a thug in freeside, i look up and see a burning barrel next to me....

so i go and barbecue the thug and walk away

not based on my character or anything, but i'll do that from now on maybe
Lizs

Post » Mon Sep 15, 2008 7:23 pm

hmm, occasisonally when i kill a thug in freeside, i look up and see a burning barrel next to me....

so i go and barbecue the thug and walk away

not based on my character or anything, but i'll do that from now on maybe

Yeah, i do that too come to think of it.
Dark Mogul

Post » Tue Sep 16, 2008 5:39 am

I'm serious, she sounds Australian to me. :spotted owl:

Ha...haha....hn. :flamethrower:
It's all in the vowels. TBH, I think the NZ accent sounds awful when surrounded by American accents. Particularly in Death Proof (Melissa's voice actor, Zoe Bell, is in that movie.) It makes me cringe and go, "holy [censored], do I sound that bad?? "

Anyway. Corpses. Screenshots, anyone? This whole setting up scenes thing is new to me. I'm interested to see how creative people can get with dead things. Excluding that Jordann guy. He can keep his screenshots to himself.
JD FROM HELL

Post » Mon Sep 15, 2008 6:32 pm

I'm waiting until my psychopath role to play around with bodies.
sixy... Cold... Rigor mortis.... Bodies... :drool:
Darlene DIllow

Post » Mon Sep 15, 2008 6:50 pm

Ha...haha....hn. :flamethrower:
It's all in the vowels. TBH, I think the NZ accent sounds awful when surrounded by American accents. Particularly in Death Proof (Melissa's voice actor, Zoe Bell, is in that movie.) It makes me cringe and go, "holy [censored], do I sound that bad?? "

Anyway. Corpses. Screenshots, anyone? This whole setting up scenes thing is new to me. I'm interested to see how creative people can get with dead things. Excluding that Jordann guy. He can keep his screenshots to himself.

-Puts on my troll face-

Isn't New Zealand a part of Australia though? :cheat:
LADONA

Post » Mon Sep 15, 2008 9:43 pm

-Puts on my troll face-

Isn't New Zealand a part of Australia though? :cheat:

Almost. We're connected by a very large bridge. 15 minute drive, to be exact. We still say our vowels differently.

:P
Mari martnez Martinez

Post » Tue Sep 16, 2008 2:39 am

Almost. We're connected by a very large bridge. 15 minute drive, to be exact. We still say our vowels differently.

So New Zealand is a city of Australia? :spotted owl:
Anna Krzyzanowska

Post » Tue Sep 16, 2008 12:47 am

So New Zealand is a city of Australia? :spotted owl:

No I think it's a territory. New Zealand was conquered by Mordor and Australia intervened. Australia's been occupying New Zealand for thousands of years don-cha-no.
Pixie

Post » Mon Sep 15, 2008 3:35 pm

Am I the only one that will sometimes set up the bodies of enemies to make their deaths look more cinematic? (IE putting over sandbags, or putting their body in a 'sleeping' pose)

Yes, yes I do that :) If I've mowed down a bunch of people, most of them fall in some weird position and I'm not leaving until they lie like I want them to. That is, in a way joints bend comfortably, and it looks like they fell and THEN died.
Courtney Foren

Post » Mon Sep 15, 2008 11:35 pm

Sometimes I move the bodies around. When I am close to a large fire or water I move the bodies into them. Sometimes I pile them up if I kill alot of them. I would like to be able to buring them to ash once they are dead.
Brian LeHury

Post » Mon Sep 15, 2008 2:51 pm

One guy I put on the couch in front of the TV. Put a gun next to him so it looked like he off'd himself while watching Nancy Grace (which is understandable)

Oh, my good Lord!

You mean she's still around in 2281?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Wait a minute... lemme get my gun

Deon Knight

Post » Tue Sep 16, 2008 6:33 am

Oh, my good Lord!

You mean she's still around in 2281?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Wait a minute... lemme get my gun

Reruns for 280 years...
adame

Post » Mon Sep 15, 2008 8:11 pm

Maybe I'll try some bowling with empty bottles and a head. It would also be cool if severed limbs could be used as melee weapons.
John N

Post » Tue Sep 16, 2008 12:53 am

You are all sick you know that right?. :no:

I usually just loot corpses. If they are in the way...like on a bed I want to sleep on I will pick them up and stuff them behind a couch or other out of the way place. I always drag the Freeside Thugs, that the Securitons shoot, out of the way so I don't have to run over them every time I go into the strip.
Je suis

Post » Tue Sep 16, 2008 3:28 am

Not really. It's too time consuming and frustrating to move bodies around.

I do, however... shoot off the limbs of enemies that posed a significant enough threat, or basically irked me in some way. This is especially fun with a shotgun type weapon.

If I fail to pickpocket enough times, I will blast their head off and reload, to relieve stress.

In FO3 when a speech check would fail 10+ times I would also blow off their head.

Kill Bill

Post » Mon Sep 15, 2008 7:05 pm

I'm not as creative as you, but I do have a tendency to chop up bodies, and if I see a body laying around I can't help myself to pop its head like a graqe lol Also sometimes I like to pick up there heads and play with them like basketballs. :angel:
Steeeph

Post » Mon Sep 15, 2008 3:53 pm

I will let the image explain itself.[img]http://img27.imageshack.us/img27/7007/screenshot67x.jpg[/img]
Steve Bates

Post » Tue Sep 16, 2008 1:40 am

I killed fantastic, corpse didnt vanish, I hid it under a walkway, then put some barrels around it, cant see it anymore...
I used to behead freeside thugs and place their headless corpses on the burning barrals. Ran out of barrals and now there is a rather full dumpster in an ally...
Also that guy wih the sasperalla caps, body didint vanish, I planned to pt it an something about his size, but his orpse didnt drop in due to an invisible wall, so it looks like he has had an undertaker prepare his body. I havent checked recently hope its finally gone.
^_^

Post » Tue Sep 16, 2008 7:15 am

Some bodies I'll hide, but others I'll display as a warning:

http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m172/Spathiphyllum/FNV/ScreenShot18.jpg

A lot of times I just stack them as I loot them, over a camp fire preferably but otherwise it'll be in a corner or I'll throw them over a ledge.
Kelly Osbourne Kelly

Post » Mon Sep 15, 2008 11:46 pm

Some bodies I'll hide, but others I'll display as a warning:

http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m172/Spathiphyllum/FNV/ScreenShot18.jpg

A lot of times I just stack them as I loot them, over a camp fire preferably but otherwise it'll be in a corner or I'll throw them over a ledge.

Open dumpsters are effective as well.
April D. F

Post » Mon Sep 15, 2008 7:24 pm

Am I the only one that will sometimes set up the bodies of enemies to make their deaths look more cinematic? (IE putting over sandbags, or putting their body in a 'sleeping' pose)

Do you have a sort of 'ritual' you do with the bodies of your fallen foe?

Yes, I do that exact same thing. They just don't look... "real enough" when their lying on the ground, dead. Imagine someone doing this in real life. After a war, some guy just walks around the battle field setting up corpses; "That limb there... and... his eyeball should be closer to his head... and... voila!"
Emmie Cate

Post » Tue Sep 16, 2008 1:55 am

"Look here mister, you paid ME to set up bodies, I say you PUT THAT DAMN PISTOL NEXT TO HIS DEAD, PUT THOSE FRAG GRENADES NEXT TO THAT MAN THERE, Discharge a grenade and BLOW HIS BODY UP!"
Tamika Jett

Post » Tue Sep 16, 2008 2:10 am

"Look here mister, you paid ME to set up bodies, I say you PUT THAT DAMN PISTOL NEXT TO HIS DEAD, PUT THOSE FRAG GRENADES NEXT TO THAT MAN THERE, Discharge a grenade and BLOW HIS BODY UP!"

And no could argue with him - that is, unless they wanted some unarranged battlefield - how ghastly!
Del Arte

PreviousNext

Return to Fallout: New Vegas