When I start the game I get the initial splash screen, then a black screen, then it's gone. I cannot start the game or any of my vaults.
- I am on iOS 8.4 - phone model is ME305LL/A
- I have rebooted / cycled power on the phone / cold reboot also - many many times
- I have removed the program from memory (where you hit the button twice, then swipe the app out of memory) many times as well
- The problem started before the latest game update - the problem persists after installing the most recent update
- I have purchased lunchboxes and do not want to delete/reinstall because that means I would lose them permanently
I would actually be fine with losing the vault itself, I just object to losing the lunchboxes since there is no way I could have backed up the purchases and it is not my fault the game suddenly stopped working.
This is the issue number from the extremely unsatisfying exchange (auto-reply unhelpful form letter) I had with Bethesda support over email:
Question Reference # 150815-005031
- Date Created: 08/15/2015 09:19 PM
- Date Last Updated: 08/16/2015 09:55 AM