Vault-Tec Headquarters

Post » Fri Jul 02, 2010 6:19 am

I'm trying to get there to have a bit of an explore, but for the life of me I can't work out how to do it. It's the whole Vernon Square area in general; I just can't get to it.

I figured I had to go through a Metro station, like with other bits of the cities. But I keep popping up all over the place.

Any tips as to where to start from to get there?

Thanks.
Mylizards Dot com

Post » Fri Jul 02, 2010 3:39 am

If you can make your way to the Freedom Street station that should deposit you into Vernon Square. Metro Central connects to the Freedom Street station on its east side. The FS station is south of the exit to Pennsylvania Avenue, which also exits out of Metro Central.

Good luck :)
Carlos Vazquez

Post » Fri Jul 02, 2010 5:45 am

If you place a map marker on your world map, and then switch to your local map, you will receive waypoints leading you to your custom destination. The markers will blink rapidly when you are close to your next way point. The waypoints will lead you through tunnels and rubble to your desired location.
emily grieve

Post » Thu Jul 01, 2010 9:33 pm

Thanks, both of you.

I never knew that about the custom waypoint; I remember when you had quests it would lead you through subway stations, so it kind of makes sense though.

So all I'd need to do is look at where Vernon Square etc is on say a Fallout Wiki, and put a marker on the map? It will then take me there through the right subways?
jessica Villacis

Post » Fri Jul 02, 2010 5:34 am

Theoretically that should work! You may have more success making something you definitely have, such as Metro Central, and then searching the station for the exit marked Freedom Street station.
Javaun Thompson

Post » Thu Jul 01, 2010 10:04 pm

I'm trying to get there to have a bit of an explore, but for the life of me I can't work out how to do it. It's the whole Vernon Square area in general; I just can't get to it.

I figured I had to go through a Metro station, like with other bits of the cities. But I keep popping up all over the place.

Any tips as to where to start from to get there?

Thanks.

Chevy Chase East takes you right to it. start from GNR and go out the back.
Solina971

Post » Fri Jul 02, 2010 1:35 am

Thanks for all that, people. Found it yesterday evening. Was confusing myself because the subway names don't necessarily match up to the location names when you come out of them.
Mandy Muir

Post » Fri Jul 02, 2010 1:02 am

if you have done or doing the Reilly's Rangers (quest), you will get the subway exit. some of these quests should be done together. once you have played the game a few times.
Jesus Sanchez

Return to Fallout 3