Whats your Characters name?

Post » Sat Aug 15, 2009 5:06 am

Well, I saw a thread like this in the FO:3 forums, and found it pretty interesting. I thought, why not have one here?

So here it is!

Post your character(s) names!

Hamza - Male,Imperial, Assassin/DB Listener
Sierra - Female, Breton, Mage/ Mages Guild Witch (Wizard)
Stalizus - Male, Breton, Assassin/Vampire
Skyler - Male, Redguard, Warrior/Arena Combatant/Fighters Guild Guardian
Katie Louise Ingram

Post » Fri Aug 14, 2009 2:47 pm

Current fighter/knight character: Renee Gade II. That's her in my avatar. :wink_smile: Started as a Chaotic Good type, but now she's been forced to become Lawful Good as she's done Knights of the Nine stuff. But she so misses stealing horses and commiting petty thefts! :wink_smile:

There was also a Renee Gade I, but she 'died'. :( What really happened is she became a little too much of everything. Fighter, mage, theif, knight....I started to get a little confused while playing her, started over with..

...I have a magic-using high elf as well -- Igodah Gopey (pronounced I gotta go pee, lol) but it's been almost a half-a-year since I've played her.

Very first character (literally after buying the PS3 for Oblivion) was Lady Anne. She was basically a trial-chacter to get me used to the game. She didn't like the idea of adventuring, though, retired in Chorrol. lol

My next character is gonna be a Redguard slave. Or maybe a dark elf. :D Chaotic Evil or Chaotic Neutral (not sure yet). Literally uneducated, can't read a book, which means no Alchemy, no skill advances from books, no knowledge of the history of the land, and quests shall be done in a way I haven't done before in Oblivion. She'll be freed unbeknownst after Uriel Septim and his crew waltzes thru her cell. She won't know how to read (actually, this might be a 'he', not sure yet). He/She'll steal for a living, live in the forest, and have one of hte highest bounties ever seen in the land of Cyrodil! Clothing will (of course) be rags for a good long while. He or she will prefer hanging with those with low Responsibility of course, after these people present themselves via discussion somehow.
IsAiah AkA figgy

Post » Fri Aug 14, 2009 7:51 pm

sir bamfalot/ pure white dark elf changed by setting color to negative/ custom class called pure crusader simaliar to the monk and the knight combined
raven/ argonian all black/ assian class
rick james/ redguard/ bard
it/ imperial/ vampire/ battle mage
Sarah Edmunds

Post » Sat Aug 15, 2009 5:10 am

I've got a few different save files:

Barahir = Crusader
Tarion = Assassin
Mereldor = Warlock
Feanor = Archer
Septimus = Claymore
Ruathan = Traveller
Christie Mitchell

Post » Fri Aug 14, 2009 7:19 pm

rick james/ redguard/ bard

Sounds like a superfreak! lol
Tanya

Post » Sat Aug 15, 2009 1:12 am

Endymion
Class: Longseeker
Race: Bosmer

A bows-only, non-magical (exception: alchemy) character. This time, he's going without armor. We're just starting-out in the world, and things can get pretty dicey..
GPMG

Post » Fri Aug 14, 2009 11:21 pm

If only I could name my save files.

(Xbox 360)
Elisabete Gaspar

Post » Fri Aug 14, 2009 3:21 pm

Name: Tamariel
Species: Argonian
six: (Yes, please ;)) Female
Colouration: Black and Red
Class: Soulhunter
jodie

Post » Sat Aug 15, 2009 3:46 am

I've got a few different save files:

Barahir = Crusader
Tarion = Assassin
Mereldor = Warlock
Feanor = Archer
Septimus = Claymore
Ruathan = Traveller

I really like those names, they fit in very well with the Lore and everything. Very Creative :)
Sami Blackburn

Post » Sat Aug 15, 2009 4:49 am

Claudious Hideous, - an ugly dark elf, lol

:foodndrink:
Wayne Cole

Post » Sat Aug 15, 2009 4:25 am

I have quite a few characters, but I can't name them all off the top of my head.

Salvius -- Imperial paladin; he's my main character and I've spent hundreds of hours on him - these days Sal spends most of his time relaxing at the Priory of the Nine.

Gallius Ovani -- Imperial mage; he's a powerful wizard and arch mage.

Jartod -- Redguard arena fighter; one of my favourite characters for some reason... probably because I trained him realistically.

Ethrador -- Bosmer hunter. He has a shack in Bravil and spends most of his time in the wilderness. Was an assassin the first time I played him, but that accidentally got deleted.

Vilhen -- Nord alchemist. Calling Vilhen a 'professional' alchemist would probably be a lie, but he makes a fair keep from selling his brews to his friend Ogier Georick and finding ingredients for him. He's more of an average Joe than anything.

Lasskar -- a young Nord who doesn't really know what to do in life. He's always been able with any form of weapon and likes to hunt, but isn't sure adventuring would be for him. However, it may be thrusted upon him after his visit with Uriel Septim in the prison, where he was sent after a bar brawl in the Imperial City during a holiday there. He was born in Bleaker's Way.

Sheogorath -- I made this guy specifically to RP as the Madgod. Very fun, actually.

There may be more, and if I remember another character, I'll edit this post. :)
Alex [AK]

Post » Sat Aug 15, 2009 4:06 am

My three most recent are:

Elberond- Bosmer Recon Sniper. He can shoot the wings off a fly in mid-air and brew a poison potent enough to kill ten Ogres with one drop.
Zeyede- Frost Elf (custom race) Battlemage. She can do things with magic that would make your head spin. She hit Mehrunes Dagon with a spell that launched him over the wall of the IC (I made that one in the CS to test a mod idea I had. I'll release it at some point, maybe next week.)
http://img27.imageshack.us/img27/3407/sirkillsalotstatsjpg.jpg- Imperial Undead Warrior. Also known as the Terror of Tamriel, Sir Killsalot died over 1000 years ago and was recently resurrected by a Necromancer. Displeased by this, he decided to extinguish all life (which he seems to be well on his way to doing).
Tanya

Post » Fri Aug 14, 2009 9:06 pm

I have several female characters and most are custom classes.

Arlarria Lyss - Imperial - SteelMage
Avalynn Starfyre - Wood Elf - Amazeen
Darshi Starmist - Breton - War Mage
Keela Lashae - Wood Elf - BladeWitch
Keldra Eldrae - Dark Elf - Waylander
Renya Lyre - Breton - Warder
Vonda Runeblade - Nord - Mercenary

Now that I took a tally, I didn't realize I had 2 Wood Elves and 2 Bretons. I haven't played most of them in ages and mainly play Arlarria and Darshi. Maybe should dust some of them off and play em more. :P
Isaiah Burdeau

Post » Sat Aug 15, 2009 1:41 am

Right, cause I haven't actually got the game installed on the PC yet, I'm going to name the 2 last characters I had on my PS3 (as they're the only ones I remember lol)

Lord Daem - Breton - Male - Dark Brotherhood Listner/Vampire
Ulric Terrorwin - Dunmer - Male - Beggar
Sophie Louise Edge

Post » Fri Aug 14, 2009 6:22 pm

If only I could name my save files.

(Xbox 360)

Im on the 360 too.
You can name your characters.
patricia kris

Post » Fri Aug 14, 2009 5:25 pm

Listens to fish-Argaonian
Brooks Hardison

Post » Fri Aug 14, 2009 4:01 pm

Buffy the Bowgirl is a no melee mystic archer she-elf.
Erin S

Post » Fri Aug 14, 2009 3:47 pm

Sparrow - Bosmer/Breton - Mystic Archer (thanks Acadian)

Aurora (Borealis) - Nord - Warmaiden

Sabrina - Breton - Witch
Steve Fallon

Post » Sat Aug 15, 2009 2:34 am

Vaden Uvenim- Dunmer Magi/Thief
Peter P Canning

Post » Fri Aug 14, 2009 4:36 pm

Isilianar- Wood Elf, Dark Ranger( Basically a blocking ranger) 79
Theron- Imperial, Jackel( BERSERKER+SPEED=RAWR) 56
Hummus- Argonian, Fagmuffin(Yes fagmuffin it consists of block+alchemy+random ones my 2yr old cousin picked out) 34
stephanie eastwood

Post » Sat Aug 15, 2009 5:10 am

Mine are in my signature. :)
Fluffer

Post » Fri Aug 14, 2009 3:45 pm

Current character: Shalandra - Mage/Spellsword(hybrid)
Retired character: Phantasma - Ranger
Jodie Bardgett

Post » Fri Aug 14, 2009 7:38 pm

Lots of great ideas on this page. It's inspiring to read.
Bethany Watkin

Post » Sat Aug 15, 2009 1:43 am

Im on the 360 too.
You can name your characters.

Not only can you name your characters, but you have to name them in order to start the game.

My two characters I currently have saved:
1) Kyriel Thane - Level 43 Vampiric Dark Elf Mage/Assassin. He's the most powerful character I have ever created in Oblivion. Probably the scariest person alive in my version of Cyrodiil.
2) Anarion Ulerim - Level 6 Aldmeri Knight. I like him a lot, after spending so much time as a sneaky spell slinging archer, its nice to don some Heavy Armor and hack my way through some Goblin infested Forts and such. I will probably complete the Knights of the Nine with him also, I haven't done it in over a year.
Suzie Dalziel

Post » Sat Aug 15, 2009 3:11 am

I'm Lycia on Oblivion and Fallout.
jason worrell

Next

Return to IV - Oblivion