Which Mod Is This?

Post » Sun Aug 16, 2009 1:25 pm

I just made my first trip out to the Ghostgate and between the 2 gates were 3 dead Armingers with glass equipment and a woman in Dwemer armor named Sonia The Terrible who killed me REALLY quick (Level 14 Warrior).

I want to get through so I wanted to edit Sonia a bit in the CS but after loading Morrowind, Bloodmoon and Tribunal master files I found that she wasn't present so one of my mods added her...And after searching for about 20 minutes through PES and all the read-mes I thought might be right I can't find her.

Help needed Please

(It is entirely possible I was searching under the wrong things so if it turns out to be something obvious then my apoligies.)
Sabrina garzotto

Post » Mon Aug 17, 2009 12:04 am

I don't know what mod this Sonia person is from, but you can find out easily enough. Go back to Ghostgate, and open the console as soon as you can see her. Click her, and type "ori" in the console, and it will tell you what mod she is from.
Maya Maya

Post » Sun Aug 16, 2009 5:44 pm

I used this one a long time ago although I can't remember the exact name of the mod.
Look through your mods for Firefly Armour or Dwemer Warrior Princess. It's one or the other or a combination of the two.
I do remember it was released by SnakeBitten so if I'm wrong search for his name on Eric Melnibone or PES and you should come across it.
Conor Byrne

Post » Sun Aug 16, 2009 2:45 pm

I think Sonia the Terrible is also in "Snakebitten's Lair".
Mizz.Jayy

Post » Sun Aug 16, 2009 10:27 am

I used this one a long time ago although I can't remember the exact name of the mod.
Look through your mods for Firefly Armour or Dwemer Warrior Princess. It's one or the other or a combination of the two.
I do remember it was released by SnakeBitten so if I'm wrong search for his name on Eric Melnibone or PES and you should come across it.

Thats it, Thanks for the help, Now to go tone Sonia down a bit.
Juanita Hernandez

Return to III - Morrowind