Accurate Follower Lists

Post » Wed Sep 28, 2016 12:17 pm

Hello all,

So I've been squishing bugs in my SDR mod and I've rediscovered an Oblivion bug that I'd forgotten about. When an follower package is removed and an actor stops following, it doesn't immediate update the follower list. As far as the game is concerned, they are still following you. It only seems to refresh itself after changing to another cell by walking through a door.

I have created my own version of GetFollowers for my SDR plugin, which basically reuses the code for getting followers.

Anyone have any ideas about how to make sure the list is accurate at the time the function is called?
Queen

Post » Wed Sep 28, 2016 12:01 pm

Didn't Tiawar PM you a fix to try? (I ask because this issue is a nuisance for me too.)
GLOW...

Post » Wed Sep 28, 2016 11:29 pm

Not that I could see/remember. Maybe that was someone else/another convo?

The Engine Bug Fixes resolved a number of issues that I had, but that wasn't one of them. Side note, I think I'm going to make that plug in required for SDR.

Lew.p

Post » Wed Sep 28, 2016 8:36 pm

OMG. I totally forgot that I brought that up on the Engine Bug Fixes thread. Too much work, and didn't follow up. Looks like it will be fixed in the next version according to the thread. w00t!

EDIT: According to the fix list, it IS ALREADY FIXED! In version 1.3 of EngineBugFixes: http://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/47085/?

Looking forward to trying it out.

Agnieszka Bak

Return to IV - Oblivion