Amour boost death streak, a falacy?

Post » Mon Dec 14, 2015 7:50 am

Don't laugh, team death match 15 death streak and supposed amour boost.

I didn't see it. after 10+ deaths in a row by single shot gun blast or with 2 Feline bullets from the other side of the Dam map.

That was insane, i haven't played Crysis3 for a while, i got back into it playing Crash Site and enjoy it immensely.

Just now i though i would try team death match, WTF is going on?
I was getting killed instantly from any distance with any weapon, even shotguns seem to have long range, long after multiple death the kill cam was showing me players with Feline killing me with two short burst on hip fire from the other side of the map...

How do you play against that? when players you can't even see they are so far away standing around in high places just picking players off with Feline of hip fire and a laser?

stuff that, i think i will stick with Crash Site.
Lucky Girl

Post » Mon Dec 14, 2015 7:08 am

this game is unbalanced clusterfvck, find yourself other online game

well.. try using grendel or kvolt/mike rapid fire they are EASY guns n will put scare into enemy face
Unstoppable Judge

Post » Mon Dec 14, 2015 8:58 am

Are you using AutoArmor/Armor mode? I'm pretty sure the "armor boost" is exactly that, a boost to your Maximum Armor energy.
Life long Observer

Post » Mon Dec 14, 2015 6:06 am

Don't laugh, team death match 15 death streak and supposed amour boost.

I didn't see it. after 10+ deaths in a row by single shot gun blast or with 2 Feline bullets from the other side of the Dam map.

That was insane, i haven't played Crysis3 for a while, i got back into it playing Crash Site and enjoy it immensely.

Just now i though i would try team death match, WTF is going on?
I was getting killed instantly from any distance with any weapon, even shotguns seem to have long range, long after multiple death the kill cam was showing me players with Feline killing me with two short burst on hip fire from the other side of the map...

How do you play against that? when players you can't even see they are so far away standing around in high places just picking players off with Feline of hip fire and a laser?

stuff that, i think i will stick with Crash Site.

Maybe your going cloaked too much?, feline is like a sniper if you use it with laser and hipfire, it's very easy to get kills with it, you have to be quick, know your surroundings by looking at the mini map and choose the right weapon on the right map (long range for big maps, shot range weapon for small maps).
remi lasisi

Return to Crysis