And on that day, the Courier died

Post » Sun Oct 05, 2008 11:28 pm

NCR. The NCR always gets it's way. Mr House is small time and the legion can't last.
Oscar Vazquez

Post » Mon Oct 06, 2008 5:02 am

I need to revive this so people won't make another dupe.

Also, CL would win as NCR was'nt doing [censored] without the courier, and CL only used him to speed things up, and House most likely would'nt get another runner for a bit.

EDIT:
in reply to
I already said in the above post that a group of his upgraded Securitrons would go out to the Fort to do it while the majority of the Legion are at the Dam.

Who would have upgraded the Securitrons? No one went into the vault and manually activated it.
Kevin Jay

Post » Mon Oct 06, 2008 4:36 am

The powder gangers would win, since I just hid in the mountains when I was on their team, and Joe Cobb was the only survivor.
GabiiE Liiziiouz

Post » Mon Oct 06, 2008 10:07 am

Mr. House - No chance in hell. It's not that Mr. House doesn't have the brain or a plan, but he can't run around and do what's neccesary to carry out that plan. He NEEDS the Courier. Not to mention, every other major force on this list has Mr. House fairly high on their hit list...

Benny - Benny on the other hand is essentially leeching off of Mr.House's entire plan, but he's capable of carrying out that plan. The biggest obstacle is Fortification Hill. If by whatever means, Benny can get there without Ceasar taking him out, Benny essentially IS the Courier. It does however seem highly implied that Ceasar's spies have had an eye on Benny, so him getting past them is unlikely.

Ceasar's Legion - With the Courier out of the way and Benny/Mr.House very limited in what they can get done, Ceasar's Legion is arguably in the best position to take over Hoover Dam. They're better organized on their own and require little outside help from the Courier (unlike the NCR) and have fewer enemies in the region (NCR isn't exactly popular among several factions from the ruins of Las Vegas and the Great Khans).

NCR - As said before, they're not nearly as well organized as Ceasar's Legion. There were many problems knocking at their door before the Courier shows up to fix them. However, one would think that a fight on a dam would give them an advantage to begin with. NCR's best men are sharpshooters; snipers from afar. The Legion on the other hand has soldiers who are naturally very strong, but often prefer close-quarters combat. On a dam, which runs straight from one end to another, it's no wonder why the NCR won the first battle to begin with. They may be able to hold off the Legion regardless of their lack of organization.
Lil Miss

Previous

Return to Fallout: New Vegas