ANNOYED PS3 OWNER!

Post » Tue Sep 08, 2009 3:12 am

I am sure this has been mentioned before but I would like clarificaition on this point that the PS3 will not be getting the PITT mods and stuff like that??? Can anyone confirm this and if this is true can anyone point me at the idiot who came up with this idea! Who ever too Fallout away from Black Isle is insane those boys would have sorted out everyone!

I have played Fallout since the very first one all those years ago! I was so happy when 3 was announced and I have to say that I was a little disappointed with how quickly I completed it so some expansion would be ace!
Emily abigail Villarreal

Post » Tue Sep 08, 2009 7:36 am

DLC's are coming to the PS3...for all the great user made mods you'll need the PC version, which is well worth it.
hannaH

Post » Tue Sep 08, 2009 1:39 pm

I can't be a 100% sure but I swear I read that all DLC will become available for PS3 users after Point Lookout is released.

EDIT: Urge is too quick for me!
Natalie J Webster

Post » Tue Sep 08, 2009 6:16 am

Mods for PS3 = Not going to happen.

DLCs on the other hand, yes they are coming out for the PS3. Don't have the dates off the top of my my head, but the first O:A isn't long off from PS3 release, with the rest being released on a six week cycle.

As for who took Fallout away from Black Isle? That would be Interplay, when they decided to shut down Black ISle Studios and Sell off the franchise.

Also, that signiture is practically flamebait.
Ludivine Dupuy

Post » Tue Sep 08, 2009 11:59 am

Hey, guess what?! The 360 ALSO doesn't get mods. Stop trying to act special. You got the DLCs, now... please... Shut up...
Pixie

Post » Tue Sep 08, 2009 3:43 pm

Hey, guess what?! The 360 ALSO doesn't get mods. Stop trying to act special. You got the DLCs, now... please... Shut up...

Thanks to you all. Put my mind at rest. MODs I can live without. Expansions would be devo to miss out on them!

MY sig is from back in the day, when it was first set up. I am special too I have Cerebral palsy!
MARLON JOHNSON

Post » Tue Sep 08, 2009 10:42 am

Thanks to you all. Put my mind at rest. MODs I can live without. Expansions would be devo to miss out on them!

MY sig is from back in the day, when it was first set up. I am special too I have Cerebral palsy!

Trust me, mods will easily beat any DLC at any time :)
Killer McCracken

Post » Tue Sep 08, 2009 3:09 pm

I've played lots of games over the years with user mods, loved like COD when there were proper sniper levels. Keeping up with the Tech gets expencive when you have other interests, women, drink, drugs :)
Roisan Sweeney

Post » Tue Sep 08, 2009 5:38 am

I've played lots of games over the years with user mods, loved like COD when there were proper sniper levels. Keeping up with the Tech gets expencive when you have other interests, women, drink, drugs :)

Cerebral palsy is nothing to joke about.
lucile davignon

Post » Tue Sep 08, 2009 5:04 pm

And, hopefully, since the DLCs were shipped with countless bugs on both the Xbox and the PC, you PS3 users should have less problems running the DLCs. That's big plus if it happens. ;)
Richard

Post » Tue Sep 08, 2009 9:18 am

You are probably right, medical family, medical background. Work in research and IT, helping the sick to get better you get a bit of a sick sense of humour. I guess being accused of wanting to be special just kicked my sense of humour off...
Spencey!

Post » Tue Sep 08, 2009 5:16 pm

You are probably right, medical family, medical background. Work in research and IT, helping the sick to get better you get a bit of a sick sense of humour. I guess being accused of wanting to be special just kicked my sense of humour off...

I'd change that sig... complaining about a punishment you brought upon yourself can upset the mods.
Floor Punch

Post » Tue Sep 08, 2009 5:31 pm

I have played Fallout since the very first one all those years ago! I was so happy when 3 was announced and I have to say that I was a little disappointed with how quickly I completed it so some expansion would be ace!

You're an old-school Fallout fan, and you bought it on console?
You certainly don't deserve mods, whether or not you get them.
louise tagg

Post » Tue Sep 08, 2009 11:37 am

*rolls on floor laughing*

I dont think he is an old school Fallout fan even tho he claims he is. To me he sounds more like a hardcoe leetspeaking FPSer.

I totally concurr with your statement.
Rinceoir

Post » Tue Sep 08, 2009 9:27 am

lol! :biglaugh:

Smack!

M
Claudz

Post » Tue Sep 08, 2009 12:37 pm

Bought PS3 so I don't have to constantly upgrade my PC! Whats wrong with that I work with computers all day in a professional manner I like to go home turn on the PS3 and play COD4 + 5 and the fifa maybe but I don't see why that makes me a FOF (figure of fun for those of you who don't know good comedy). I'd love a Decent PC to play all these mods on but in the real world I spend money on other things! sorry if I am not in your Leet speaking crew of insanely rich, who can afford the latest graphics cards, mobos, and CPUS.

So tell me who among you has never owned a console! Actually do any of you get any action that don't involve clicking and typing? Maybe having a go at me is how you are getting of now?
Maria Leon

Post » Tue Sep 08, 2009 2:18 pm

Bought PS3 so I don't have to constantly upgrade my PC! Whats wrong with that I work with computers all day in a professional manner I like to go home turn on the PS3 and play COD4 + 5 and the fifa maybe but I don't see why that makes me a FOF (figure of fun for those of you who don't know good comedy). I'd love a Decent PC to play all these mods on but in the real world I spend money on other things! sorry if I am not in your Leet speaking crew of insanely rich, who can afford the latest graphics cards, mobos, and CPUS.

So tell me who among you has never owned a console! Actually do any of you get any action that don't involve clicking and typing? Maybe having a go at me is how you are getting of now?

Actually I own a console, and while they have their place, they are Nothing next to having a PC.

With a PC not only can I play the game with All of the DLC's and Mods (which the game just isn't complete without IMHO), and I can also GECK and create worlds.

Consoles are exactly for people like you, which is fine, but your missing out on Alot of the game (which is why Talkie let you have it). :)

Oh and lastly, you have about a snowball's chance in hell of winning this argument on this (of all) forums - I recommend more time in the wasterland (even the console version is better than nothing!).

Luck,

M
Jade MacSpade

Post » Tue Sep 08, 2009 4:05 pm

I haven't once said that I would prefer to play a non modded version of the game.

in fact I was venting my frustration with this post at how annoying it is having to play PS3 version with no sign of any DLC. I am sure the Mods are amazing and I would love to play with them, especially as the standard universe of Fallout3 is so rich it is brilliant to have MODs added. I don't care bout the argument, my post was answered really quick by a couple of decent types, and then all these really annoying people start Berating me for owning a console! I have spent the last 2 years running nothing but complicated projects at work, rebuilding a house which I live in, supporting friends and Reletives with their IT needs and trying to have a life too. So sorry if I don't spend my whole day living up to your expectations of what platform I should use!

in fact why not send me a message on here and insult me on a person by person basis!
RaeAnne

Post » Tue Sep 08, 2009 11:11 am

The PS3 will get all the DLCs eventually, although it will be cheaper to just buy Fallout 3 GOTY when it's released even a bit later.

And that's all that needs to be said about this, no need to keep the thread open for platform bashing and so on.
Chris Jones

Return to Fallout 3