Any idear what happend to the southern part of the world?

Post » Mon Dec 14, 2015 1:25 am

So I'm new here and I thought a great way to breake the ice is to talk about somthing I've been wondering about for a long time.

What happend to the Southern Hemisphere of the fallout world?

We all know about how China nuked USA,
We also know how America was kicking China's ass b4 the bombs fell with the t-51 power armor.
And that Asia(the parts that China anixed anyway) was also devastated at least as mutch as USA was because USA fighting back and because USA launched nukes back at them.
We know that Euroup devastated the Middle East in the resourses wars and then fell apart fighting eatchother once the oil dryed up.
And we can ashume that Euroup is worse then USA because Tenpenny moved to USA from there and still calling it the land of oppatunitey.

But nothing has been explained about the southern part of the world. Africa, South America, indanisa, austrila, newzealand, ect.

Yes we can ashume that they were still affected by the fall out. But we know people survived the fallout. Weather they were in a vault or not. And we know there's still people alive in the rest of the world. (Tenpenny is one example of that, so is ducov, and most likely cait as well I doubt you would keep a Irish accent for 200 years)

Also if we want to keep it to USA, though not tenicley in the Southern Hemisphere. What happend to Hawaii?
Project

Post » Mon Dec 14, 2015 3:47 am

Hawaii is an American State (part of the Southwest Commonwealth) and has a number of military assets in the Pacific Ocean and therefore it would be a target like any other part of the United States. Maybe more so since it would be key to projecting military power in the Pacific Ocean.

As for the Southern Hemisphere. It would also have been nuked. So it would have to deal with more than just the nuclear fallout from the Northern Hemisphere working its way to the south.

The Great War was more than just China vs the United States. It was a global nuclear war aka World War 3.

Welcome to the forums :fallout:

mimi_lys

Return to Fallout Series Discussion